Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • MUG RUG Swap 2-ALL RUGS SHOULD BE MAILED >
  • MUG RUG Swap 2-ALL RUGS SHOULD BE MAILED

• MUG RUG Swap 2-ALL RUGS SHOULD BE MAILED

Old 04-20-2011, 02:18 PM

I received a great mug rug from NCquilter along with some coffee mix packets, which lasted about 1 hour after arrival. I wish I could post a picture, but my computer and I are not on speaking terms right now and it refuses to recognize my camera card. Did you happen to take a picture, Kelly? I hope so because the mug mat is so pretty and bright (purple and orange, my favorite colors). Thank you so mucyh.
    Old 04-20-2011, 03:49 PM

I received my mug rug from Terryl today. As soon as battery charges, will post pice. THank you so much, it is very pretty.
    Old 04-20-2011, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    Mamaskeeto and Monstookie, I just looked at my delivery confirmations. It says yours, Mamaskeeto went out for delivery today but I can't believe it, Monstookie, yours says it was already delivered today. It must have caught a plane direct flight. Wow.

Can't wait till you both open yours. I am enjoying each of your mug rugs. Mamaskeeto, the chocolate bar is gone! :-D
    Well, well....I just got home....late...and had a wonderful surprise waiting for me. I just received my Mug Rug from SewExtreme (Linda).

I can not tell you how much I love my darling Elephant mug rug. I love the fabric choice....it is so colorful and cheery. Not only did I receive the cutest mug rug, but she sent me a wonderful needle case. How did you know I needed one? She was also kind enough to send me some lovely teas and chocolates. This rug will be going straight to my office!

Thank you so much Linda.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-186974.jpe   attachment-186975.jpe   attachment-186976.jpe  
    Old 04-20-2011, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
    I received my mug rug from Terryl today. As soon as battery charges, will post pice. THank you so much, it is very pretty.
    Made by Terryl - fantastic
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]187003[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-186997.jpe  
    Old 04-21-2011, 01:11 AM

Those elephants are so adorable
    Old 04-21-2011, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by quilt queen 2
    Yesterday I was overwhelmed I came home to a package from my swap partner Kooklabell. She made a beautiful mug rug that she quilted and put some sparky thread on the cupcake icing. Also sent me chocolate and a scissor fob with my name on in beads! I just love it this is my "Evening MUG RUG". I am so happy to be the recipient of her very first mug rug. Hope yours soon arrives! Thanks Kooklabell!

So glad the mug rug arrived on a day that you needed a hug! I completely understand that this week! I hope that your week is calming down.
    Old 04-21-2011, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    Mamaskeeto and Monstookie, I just looked at my delivery confirmations. It says yours, Mamaskeeto went out for delivery today but I can't believe it, Monstookie, yours says it was already delivered today. It must have caught a plane direct flight. Wow.

Can't wait till you both open yours. I am enjoying each of your mug rugs. Mamaskeeto, the chocolate bar is gone! :-D
    Love it all!! As you can see by the pictures I got spoiled by Linda. I received the bright and cheerful mug rug which is with me at work today and looking so special on my desk. If that just wasn't enough she sent along some yummy chocolates (hiding them from DH) and wonderful smelling teas. Then to top it all off the cutest needle case. I might have to borrow you idea and make some of those needle cases for my civil war quilting group. Thanks ever so much, you made my day!

Mug rug from SewExtreme
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]187101[/ATTACH]

Needle case, chocolates and teas. YUM!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]187102[/ATTACH]

Close up of needle case.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]187103[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-187095.jpe   attachment-187096.jpe   attachment-187097.jpe  
    Old 04-21-2011, 07:18 AM

Got my mug rug from 978gray! It's so springy, really brightens my day! Thanks! Will charge camera and try to post a pic
    Old 04-21-2011, 01:11 PM

Hi Patricia ... Kooklabell ... Thank you so much

Received your very unique and wonderful mug rug today ... (it might have come yesterday we forgot to check the mail, mailbox is down the street not at our door)

Love the bagels and what a cute idea to use 'chalkboard' fabric that you actually write on.

Of course the chocolate was a very welcome addition ... I am a chocoholic of course.

I'll post photos later ...
    Old 04-21-2011, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by wraez
    Hi Patricia ... Kooklabell ... Thank you so much

Received your very unique and wonderful mug rug today ... (it might have come yesterday we forgot to check the mail, mailbox is down the street not at our door)

Love the bagels and what a cute idea to use 'chalkboard' fabric that you actually write on.

Of course the chocolate was a very welcome addition ... I am a chocoholic of course.

Yeah! It arrived :) Did the piece of chalk make it in one piece? I wanted you to be able to think of New York :)

Glad you like it.

I'll post photos later ...