Old 02-06-2015, 06:13 PM

BRAT UPDATE
    Here's a link to latest news on Brat/Linda. Arrow down to post #138:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t260066-7.html

Regards,
    Kif
    Old 02-06-2015, 06:49 PM
    Power Poster

thanks Kiffie. Poor Brat. well wishes going her way.
    hope she's on the mend very soon.
    Old 02-07-2015, 06:10 AM

hey! I am sorta back. sorta because typing is hard right now but right here with you all wishing you good luck on your swaps! I had surgery under both arms which is why typing is so hard. they were unsuccessful with the surgery. no answer what we will do next so will have to just go on til they come up with the next plan. sorta done with surgeries for the next few months yet know that is not on the table sigh.

I had 52 emails from everyone regarding how I messed up, didn't give out partners, 3rd try to get your answer to me.. extra extra. I am beyond disappointed. I posted CLEARLY I was going in for surgery. I also had Jaba monitoring what was going on with me. Yet no one told her that they needed a partner. No one said anything to her. I get all that many emails and wanted to cry this morning. REALLY? I make mistakes I have said that oh 100 times here on the board. I also was gone for surgery so no way did I have the opportunity to write to solve my errors or those who just wrote in too late. Not sure what to do here. If there is anyone who can do these swaps and would like to take them over just send me an email and I will give them to you. Its a simple job yet not always that simple (especially when people see the swap its posted and now they want in). you just holler at me you want it and its yours. simple as that. in the mean time you got me. yup, faults and all. You have two choices you accept this and we have a fun swap as best we can or you can simply not do my swaps due to my leaving you off. I can not find another answer to this than that. I am sorry. I did not ever mean to leave someone off. I didn't. I try hard to keep things in order but as you can imagine with 52 emails.. its hard to sort out who wrote, which is their first letter to me which is the last and it gets sure confusing. I am not perfect. I have read and cleared my inbox now. Please write if you have a solution. a better plan on how to run this I am all ears. please. I am sorry if this sounds grumpy but I am overtired and trying. I will be back tomorrow to answer any new emails and hopefully .. I have cleared things up to everyones satisfaction.

IF YOU HAVE A MUG RUG TO SWAP and did NOT get a partner just post your name right here on the board and someone will surely add you to their list and you will get a swap in! I hope this works. Next month should be back on track. I am not planning on going in for anything new in the next month. taking a rest for a month. my gift to myself
    Old 02-07-2015, 06:13 AM

ps great quilting job Vitality and Lynnie omg I love those cats. soooo cute. Massive cat lover (me) in this house. they are the best ever. except when working with black fabric. then they are the worst (all that hair). try as I might there is always so much hair. time to get the electric razor out.. here kitty kitty! NOT! lol. seen those home shaved kitties before. they look like they will kill you if they could get their hands on that razor. yup. they call it a lion cut. check it out on the internet its AWFUL!
    Old 02-07-2015, 07:10 AM

Brat, I saw your post on the FQ swap thread also. I am so sorry that you came home to all those negative PM's. Certainly not what you need at this time. I hear and understand your frustration. You are right about folks posting to the thread or sending to Jaba to get paired up. I did see people step up and do that, so I know it works! You ALWAYS do your best. I appreciate you! I am also glad to see you back. Very Big and GENTLE Hugs from NM!
    Old 02-07-2015, 09:21 AM

Got the binding all sewn for both of my partner's. Will be mailing on Monday.
    Thought all was good brat, sorry you had mess of complaints
    Old 02-07-2015, 09:36 AM
    Power Poster

Brat I am so sorry you came back to people acting like this. I will try to hold my tongue, but if they have complaints let them send them to ME. Some people don't know what it is like to be sick until it one day hits them. People all you have to do if you have a problem is number 1 ask around to someone always on here to see what might have happened, and have some compassion for others doing all they can when they sure don't have to do ANYTHING. Everyone else is just here to have some fun and communicate with each other while enjoying some sewing/quilting.

Ok, I will leave now.
    Old 02-07-2015, 10:12 AM

Brat..glad to see you back on here... I for one am glad you do what you do and how you do it! Pay more attention to you and don't let a few stress you out..you need to get stronger for what ever else IMPORTANT comes your way! Sorry you had so much on your plate when returning!
    Old 02-07-2015, 10:43 AM

Brat, you are in my prayers and you are such a marvelous example to all of us of how to be a better person! I am soooo sorry that you had to come back to negative emails...we love you and support you!

Lynnie and Cheesehead, your exchanges are so adorable! What a great start to the swap this month seeing such fun mugrugs and goodies! Well done girls!
    Old 02-07-2015, 11:09 AM
    Power Poster

Brat, sorry for all the negatives. I sure appreciate all you do for us. we wouldn't be a group without you as our leader. thanks for all you do.