Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >
  • NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

• NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 PM

I think this is year 5 for me, not sure. Lost track of how long I've been doing this. I have just as much fun as everyone. I really don't ask for anything, but as you all know....Sharonb has to make sure there's something for me too. I'm just wondering what's going to be up her sleeve for next year. lol
    Ya'll just really amaze me! Just reading and looking at the photos, makes me want to pluck something from each of you. I see so many nice goodies!

Anyway...start collecting for next year! Now is the time to go and just see what's being put on sale. Grab those free patterns at the stores and just put them in folders. Grab a couple so you have extras. Everyone likes a new pattern.

Ok, I'm off to go and play a game and then to bed. Hubby will be up early since they are calling for snow tonight.

Originally Posted by nellie
    thank you for another great secret santaTerri .whats it been 6 wonderful years hosting ,I would just like to personally thanking you for all your hard work and time that you made happened.Merry Christmas Terri to you and yours
    Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 PM

Hope this works pics of my goodies
    And the pics upside down
    This phone just wants me to bang it against a cabinet
    Attached Thumbnails 1386648240836.jpg  

Last edited by roda; 12-09-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    Old 12-09-2013, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
    Thank you so much to my wonderful secret santa Knitette. I never figured out she was until I opened my package but I loved that it was a surprise. She sent some delicious cookies, beautiful fabrics, a precious owl potholder she made and the pattern too, a keychain, cow postcards and cow buttons, and so much more. I love it all...Thank you for making my Christmas so special!
    You're welcome! I know you don't post photos, so I took some for you before I sent it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]451075[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]451076[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-2013-tam..moo-1.jpg   secret-santa-2013-tam...moo-2.jpg  
    Old 12-10-2013, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317
    Thank you so very much pat625. Ok so here's the list of my SS gift box. A blue drink cup with a cup cozy, a beautiful Christmas purse, a magazine, a magic stick lint roller, did I say a fabulous purse, three really cute ornaments , four fat quarters, a super doper purse did I say that yet, a hand made snowman ornament, a snowman wall hanging, the most beautiful purse that I am already using did I say how much I love my new purse, a sewing kit, a notebook,a mini book light and a bag of coal candy. Plus a perfect Christmas purse, you have made me so very happy. Thank you Pat. Thank you a thousand times.

I hope you are home from the hospital and feeling much better.
    I am so happy you were enjoying your gifts. I am still in the hospital, and may be here for another day or two. I am hoping that my Santa sees this, so they don't think I am ignoring them...I can't wait to get home and unwrap
    Old 12-10-2013, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Pat625
    I am so happy you were enjoying your gifts. I am still in the hospital, and may be here for another day or two. I am hoping that my Santa sees this, so they don't think I am ignoring them...I can't wait to get home and unwrap
    Pat, I know I speak for many when I tell you that you're in our thoughts and prayers with best wishes that you'll be well soon!
    Old 12-10-2013, 02:02 AM

Knitette, I had never seen a Highland cow... so that's what was so hairy, eh? And silly me thought you were shipping a little man across the pond!
    Old 12-10-2013, 02:30 AM

Letsquilt Thank you so much for my gifts. I loved each and everything. Happy New Year!
    Old 12-10-2013, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN
    Knitette, I had never seen a Highland cow... so that's what was so hairy, eh? And silly me thought you were shipping a little man across the pond!
    Sorry Cooky - couldn't find a volunteer small enough
    Old 12-10-2013, 04:18 AM

At last! Here are the pictures of the wonderful, generous gift I received from Bezzie 2013. Look how HUGE the box was!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]451096[/ATTACH]

In this one you can see the fantastic selection of FQs and cuts - there's enough there for a whole quilt!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]451097[/ATTACH]

And lastly - but certainly not least, the numerous other gifts; sweets (candy), tea bags, stickers, pillowcases, pattern, book, pins, ornament, mug and hand made shopper (which I forgot to put in the picture )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]451098[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much - I'm overwhelmed by your generosity.
    Attached Thumbnails img_1022.jpg   img_1030.jpg   img_1039.jpg  
    Old 12-10-2013, 05:09 AM

BJSmith57…………..thank you for the package. I cannot post pictures but have sent a picture to Sulabug and hopefully she will be able to post it for me. Merry Christmas