Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November 2022,Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes October 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun! >
  • November 2022,Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes October 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun!

• November 2022,Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes October 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun!

Old 11-16-2022, 06:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

I received a fabulous swap package today for Deborah. As always, she totally tailored the package to me, which included sending my most wanted item - a thread trug. But she didn't just send the trug, she filled it with Valdani Floss. She also sent my favourite Kim Diehl fabrics, magazines (she know I love the American mags), the Alaska pattern by Edyta Sitar (I wanted this pattern too... I don't know how she knew) which I will start on in January, and my favourite Jelly Beans. She also sent Chloe (our Westie) a cuddly toy...... which she ran off with before I could get a photo!

Deborah, as always you sent a caring, thoughtful and wonderful package.

Hugs

Caroline
    Attached Thumbnails november-2022-received-deborah-gaijin.jpg  
    Old 11-16-2022, 09:28 PM
    Power Poster

So sweet of Deborah. Enjoy Caroline!
    Old 11-17-2022, 04:59 PM
    Power Poster

Smile

Thank you Heathermom for all the goodies you send. Heather made 4 amazing placemats, one of my most wanted items. As you can see by the picture everything was very thematic, patriotic. I love it! Lots of fun Americana style fabric, a wonderful house wall hanging kit with fabric and embellishments, a heart pattern, dark chocolate, a toy for my little doggies, needles, cut squares and an amazing tree ornament made by her daughter. Thank you what a fun package.
    Attached Thumbnails 20221117_161154-small-.jpg  
    Old 11-17-2022, 05:44 PM
    Power Poster

Smile

I am posting pictures of my doggies as my little Nina on the left, 11 yrs old, just got a little sister, Molly on the right and more brown. Molly is still a puppy, 10 weeks old. I appreciate all the goodies send for Nina and now for both Nina and Molly. I just wanted to introduce you all to the new comer.
    Attached Thumbnails image3121881848306790111-small-.jpg   resized_20221111_195224-small-.jpeg  

Last edited by Annaquilts; 11-17-2022 at 05:47 PM.
    Old 11-22-2022, 06:08 AM

Default Package from Caroline

I received my package from Caroline yesterday. She sent beautiful batiks in several colors, lavender sachet from lavender out of her garden, lavender lotion, cute clothes pins, flower head pins, clips, thread, needle threaders, and a pattern to use with the batiks.

Thanks for spoiling me Caroline! I'm at work but I'll try to attach the photo.

Have a wonderful day Everyone!

Jennifer
    Goatmom
    Attached Thumbnails novsecretpal.jpg  
    Old 11-22-2022, 03:05 PM

I received a nice package of goodies from Annaquilts yesterday. It included a fabric bundle, small jar of buttons, a quilt square in the vintage apron pattern, 20 cathedral window variation blocks (I will need to do some looking for what pattern these are), a toy for my cocker spaniel, a bag of candies, hand quilting thread and a nice note. Thank you so much. Happy Holidays to everyone.
    Old 11-22-2022, 07:18 PM
    Power Poster

You are welcome Heather. Enjoy! The blocks only need backing and no batting. You can use a walking foot to attach them.
    Old 11-22-2022, 07:58 PM
    Power Poster

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! My family and I will celebrate at home with the children that still live at home. Nothing like we have in past decades when most of our children were still living at home but I am very grateful to have several still here, 2 girls and 2 adult males.
    Old 11-23-2022, 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by Goatmom
    I received my package from Caroline yesterday. She sent beautiful batiks in several colors, lavender sachet from lavender out of her garden, lavender lotion, cute clothes pins, flower head pins, clips, thread, needle threaders, and a pattern to use with the batiks.

Thanks for spoiling me Caroline! I'm at work but I'll try to attach the photo.

Have a wonderful day Everyone!

Jennifer
    Goatmom
    Hi Jennifer,

You are so welcome. I hope I chose the right colours with the batiks!

To all my wonderful friends here on the board.... have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and although it is not something we celebrate here in the UK.... I am thankful for you all!

Hugs

Caroline
    Old 11-23-2022, 05:52 AM

HI Caroline,
    The batik colors are perfect.

Very thankful for everyone here!

We will celebrate at our house tomorrow with the daughter and her family.

Hugs,
    Jennifer