Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-08-2011, 04:41 PM

To my two SP's you will have a few handmade items for you from me, but I still have one more stop to make before shipping out, which will be Thursday. I am currently in Rifle and will be going through Grand Junction and have to stop at my all time favorite quilt store there to pick up a little something.. something..
    Old 11-08-2011, 05:10 PM
    Power Poster

[QUOTE=IrelandDragonQuilting;4654201]To my two SP's you will have a few handmade items for you from me, but I still have one more stop to make before shipping out, which will be Thursday. I am currently in Rifle and will be going through Grand Junction and have to stop at my all time favorite quilt store there to pick up a little something.. something..[/QUOTE What little something would that be????? More important is it coming to Missouri????I see Verna sent my "L" mat to Walk&Roll by mistake and LORI IS TRYING TO GET IT. i LOVE THE SCRAPPY BAG TOO. WOW it looks like I am yelling. Sorry. Mary !!
    Old 11-08-2011, 05:16 PM

Oh Mary I wish it was going to you. Hope to get you as my SP soon though! Cause I do have something stashed away with your name on it.... NOPE not gonna tell what that is!
    Old 11-08-2011, 05:32 PM
    Power Poster

My daughter always gives me answers like that about my gifts.You both don't play fair.
    Old 11-08-2011, 05:46 PM
    Power Poster

I just checked and my pal's package is due to be delivered on 11/9 ! That's tomorrow.Oh my goodness,This part gets me nervous. I made lots of goodies. I hope she likes them. She lives in.....uh oh I ran out of ink. No it's going to MI.
    Old 11-08-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by carrot
    Wow... it is so much fun to see the fantastic sp packages being recieved . I pm'd Lori that mine went out today... I know, I said it was going out on monday... went to town. had hair done, ran errands, drove home............package still in back seat. halfheimers ?
    So husband was kind enough to mail it for me today....you're watching this thread, your zip code adds up to 12. and you're on the east coast. Can't think of anymore hints that won't stick out like a sore thumb !!!!
    Keep the pictures coming please !!!

Karen
    Oh boy this one could be me, I am in the east kinda, south east and my zip adds up to 12.
    Old 11-08-2011, 06:40 PM

[QUOTE=lawsonmugs;4654336]
    Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    To my two SP's you will have a few handmade items for you from me, but I still have one more stop to make before shipping out, which will be Thursday. I am currently in Rifle and will be going through Grand Junction and have to stop at my all time favorite quilt store there to pick up a little something.. something..[/QUOTE What little something would that be????? More important is it coming to Missouri????I see Verna sent my "L" mat to Walk&Roll by mistake and LORI IS TRYING TO GET IT. i LOVE THE SCRAPPY BAG TOO. WOW it looks like I am yelling. Sorry. Mary !!
    So sorry lawsonmugs and Lori. The "L" mat is already displayed on the antique washstand that sits directly under the Long family photo. Maybe someday real soon you will be lucky & have Verna for your SP and get one of your very own.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by carrot
    Wow... it is so much fun to see the fantastic sp packages being recieved . I pm'd Lori that mine went out today... I know, I said it was going out on monday... went to town. had hair done, ran errands, drove home............package still in back seat. halfheimers ?
    So husband was kind enough to mail it for me today....you're watching this thread, your zip code adds up to 12. and you're on the east coast. Can't think of anymore hints that won't stick out like a sore thumb !!!!
    Keep the pictures coming please !!!

Karen
    This has got to be mine. I live on the east coast and my zip adds up to 12. I'll be waiting
    Old 11-08-2011, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    I seen the PM thank you.Are you feeling better today? Mary
    Sad to say no. It has cooled off and we have had some rain off and on. My meds are not really touching the pain at all. My heating pad has become my new best friend while in bed. I go to the dorctor on Monday and will get my test result then. I'm hoping that we have some answers and can start working on a solution. I can barely stand the pain now. I don't know what I'm going to do if it gets much worse. I'm trying to stay positive and keep my mind off of the pain as much as possible.
    Old 11-08-2011, 07:24 PM

walk-n-roll great package that you got. quiltnut love the pouch.

And now a funny. You know that you are a quilter when you look down at your bathroom floor and see a 10 minute block.