• November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-24-2011, 07:25 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!
    Old 11-24-2011, 07:29 AM
    Power Poster

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Mary
    Old 11-24-2011, 07:30 AM

Lori, I know what you mean when people don't carry thru....you begin to wonder if you sent a funky box no one would want LOL maybe their computer gave up or they are seriously sick...just go with the flow and don't give up....HAPPY THANKGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
    Old 11-24-2011, 07:37 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, have a great day and Blessings to you all and your families....
    Old 11-24-2011, 11:48 AM

to all those who haven't checked the Dec thread...Happy Thanksgiving all...in 2 1/5 hours we'll be at our friends house....
    Old 11-25-2011, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Linda cute puppy fabric. What a nice bag,very nicely made. Sue you could request me again for your partner. I loved your swap and you know what I like already.lolMary
    Ok Mary, could be fun. I will start making a flock of chickens this afternoon. OK?
    Old 11-25-2011, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne
    To everyone going back to school at a "mature" age... Congratulations on doing this worthwhile pursuit. I had an AAS waaaaaay back in 1970 and at age 53 to 56 I went to San Jose State University taking 15-18 credit hours a semester (and some online classes, too). I was so proud of myself when I got my BS degree in Accounting in 2006. What a great experience. I learned from youth and adults, too. Many of my professors became my friends (same age, you know?).. But watch out for the kids who think you are their mother and should do their homework for them - in the form of group presentations. I wanted a good grade, so I took on more than was good for THEM. For ME, I had worked in the industry for years so I didn't have as much to learn. Their loss. Anyway. Enjoy this time. It's a lot of work but you will not be sorry, guaranteed. Yay school!!!
    I did it! Got myself a DHP & a HDP this year. I can't remember what the US equivalent is, but I can transfer it. I have also started a new business. I admit I am a bit confused with the website building. Just shows that if you want to, you can. In the UK I am not quite a senior but only because they changed the goal posts a couple of years ago. I have not been in any sort of education for over 30 years and it was a bit of a shock to the system, but if I can do it, anyone can. It only takes determination. So go for it. Anyone want a shrink????
    Old 11-25-2011, 03:37 AM

I just received the most wonderful parcel from KrisCraft99 from South Carolina. I got the most wonderful dog and cat fabrics, note pad, pencils, pins, nail file, a lovely christmas tree mug coaster and also some information from where Kris lives. Thanks so much for everything it is VERY much appreciated and I can't wait to use the fabric.

Cheers Jackie.
    Old 11-25-2011, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    I did it! Got myself a DHP & a HDP this year. I can't remember what the US equivalent is, but I can transfer it. I have also started a new business. I admit I am a bit confused with the website building. Just shows that if you want to, you can. In the UK I am not quite a senior but only because they changed the goal posts a couple of years ago. I have not been in any sort of education for over 30 years and it was a bit of a shock to the system, but if I can do it, anyone can. It only takes determination. So go for it. Anyone want a shrink????

Congratulations, Tussy - So happy for you... And it's such a wonderful feeling of achievement. You are a doctor or a counselor?
    Old 11-25-2011, 07:33 AM

Thumbs up

Way to go Sue !!!!!! I hope you are giving yourself a pat on the back! Maybe we should talk about my obsession with fabric !!????

Originally Posted by Tussymussy