Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31st 4:00 pm CST >
  • November Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31st 4:00 pm CST

• November Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31st 4:00 pm CST

Old 11-09-2015, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197
    wow the group is awfully quiet this month. What happened to all the chatterboxes? Mean that in a good way ladies.
    I took a couple of months off, but I'll be back in January. Parcels are great and it's good to see several new pals
    Old 11-10-2015, 07:14 AM

Both secret pal packages are in the mail . Clues : I have had one of you as a swap partner before . One / or both has a long way to travel and one is ''off to see...............'' ( You may need to be of a certain age to get the last clue !!)
    Old 11-10-2015, 12:24 PM

I too have been having problems posting pictures. I have tried a couple times but I just can't seem to get them to upload for me. I am actually using a laptop from work and thought that could of been the problem; however, when talking to one of the IT guys they said they didn't think that would be the issue.
    Old 11-10-2015, 09:42 PM

my package is ready to be mailed. Already has postage on it but since tomorrow is a holiday won't get picked up by the PO until Thursday. Hope you enjoy it.

verna2197
    Old 11-10-2015, 11:07 PM

Sent my SP Package out yesterday hope you like what I sent you. Should have it by Thursday.
    Old 11-12-2015, 02:43 AM

Would who ever has jclinganrey as a secret pal please end me a message, I forgot to write your name down as sending to her. Thank you.
    Old 11-12-2015, 10:35 AM

Sorry I've been AWOL this month. I'm still going back and forth between the old house and the new apartment plus am rather distracted. How on earth did I think I could fit a mid-arm on a frame along with tubs and boxes and bags of fabric and notions into a one bedroom apartment? Plus of course, my Janome 8900, Brother 1500s, Featherweight, 301A, serger, and the baby Brother. Oh yes, also a bed, dresser, table and chairs. Yikes I need my head examined!

On a calmer note, my SP this month is a repeat. She lives SE by a fur ways, and has fur buddies. I ordered her most wanted and when it comes in will send the package -- probably on Monday. I know that is late, but hope I might be given a pass due to the move. (Wonder how long I can milk that excuse? )
    Old 11-13-2015, 05:14 AM

I received a big, lumpy package in the mail last night. It was filled with all kinds of goodies! My SP was Rennie. I will post pictures later today but wanted to tell Rennie that it is a wonderful package and I love all the thought and kindness that she put into it. I appreciate it all. Fabric, thread, Christmas fabric box, Block magazine (I have been wondering what Jennie's magazine was like), beautiful embroidered mug rug, kitchen towel to hang on the oven door, needle/pin holder, and the list goes on. Wow! awesome package! Thank you, thank you Rennie
    Old 11-13-2015, 05:15 AM

Thank you so much CarolinePaj for this wonderful package . Love everything.[ATTACH=CONFIG]535564[/ATTACH] A lovely pattern , 5 spools of embroidery thread,lovely buttons ,hand embroidery thread,2 pieces of gorgeous kaffe fassett fabric and a piece of christmas fabric.Ooooh and matchmakers chocolates.
    Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg  
    Old 11-13-2015, 07:52 AM

Here are the pictures I promised of my package from Rennie.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]535575[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]535576[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]535577[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]535578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]535580[/ATTACH]So appreciate her thoughtfulness in her choices. Lucy looks rather apprehensive because I was trying to get her to be still for the photo. She appreciates her gift too!
    Attached Thumbnails whole-nov.-package.jpg   fabric-bowl.jpg   mug-rug-towel.jpg   fat-qtrs-patterns.jpg   lucy-treats.jpg