November Secret Pal Swap

Old 11-19-2017, 04:49 PM

oh Forgot to add, they are making the Buttermilk Pie with the 2 Tbs Flour and 5 eggs one

catjo, Yes Please let us know about the corn casserole dish, we love the one we always use (both of my daughters in-laws and their families have started using ours these last few years) But since I love corn casserole I am always wanting to try a new recipe
Old 11-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Power Poster

Are your ears covered? I said that I would holler when I received my package and now I am hollering. I received a delightful package from Kwyltaholic. Pot Holder Towel, Tote Bag, Book Mark, Pattern(Starry Night),Tissue/tissueholder, Quiltmaker Magazine, Fabric Eraser, Fashion Nail File, Quilter's Emergency Kit (Box of Peanut Butter M&M's),Darling Snowman Tag, Socks, Pen Stylo, Magnetic Notepad, For the love of quilting Buttons, and last but not least 7 Fat Quarters. I don't think that I forgot anything. The only thing that I won't be able to use is the emergency kit. My husband latched on to it while he was doing his 1500 piece puzzle. He said he needed the therapy. He did share one green one. Thank you so much Linda.

Hugs,
BrendaK
Old 11-20-2017, 10:55 PM

Gaijin,
I received your SS package today! It is totally awesome!

I received: candy cane pretzel bark, 2 labels, 3 beautiful blue batiks, Godiva chocolates,
a gorgeous hazelnut coffee candle, sewing edge (that I totally use!), pup-peroni (for my dogs), 4 pair of socks and 2reciepes- baked fruit & peanut butter fudge (that I will make soon!), and an ornament that she made.

Thank you sew much, I love it all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]584145[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0104.jpg  
Old 11-21-2017, 05:13 AM

Received a wonderful package yesterday from Crispy Frog
Beautiful WOW fabric, charm pack, socks, very cute bandaids, emery board, rotary blade, seam ripper. A Hummingbird Needle Threader, never seen one before, Can't wait to try it out.
A current Farmer's Almanac(yeah I haven't been able to find one) and a Cookbook, looking forward to trying out the recipes.
Thank you so much Crispy, Love it all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]584148[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails nov-2017-sp-crispy-frog.jpg  
Old 11-21-2017, 02:17 PM

You are quite welcome, Marietta! Let's all hurry up and do the next one! That's a question for Verna....are we going to do this in December?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:28 PM

yes we will be doing this for December lots wait for the Christmas Package they will be getting. As for me it Christmas and Birthday all rolled into one and I love it

On another note so far I have not heard from couple of Sp on here. I have sent them a PM and still have not heard from them. If needed would there be a couple of SAngels out there? 2 of the members have not received yet.
Thank you.
Verna

Originally Posted by Crispy_Frog
You are quite welcome, Marietta! Let's all hurry up and do the next one! That's a question for Verna....are we going to do this in December?
Old 11-21-2017, 11:28 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by marietta
Received a wonderful package yesterday from Crispy Frog
Beautiful WOW fabric, charm pack, socks, very cute bandaids, emery board, rotary blade, seam ripper. A Hummingbird Needle Threader, never seen one before, Can't wait to try it out.
A current Farmer's Almanac(yeah I haven't been able to find one) and a Cookbook, looking forward to trying out the recipes.
Thank you so much Crispy, Love it all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]584148[/ATTACH]
matirtta, I have the threader and I really like. In fact I purchased more than one. Guess what I am going to do with the extras I have? BrendaK
Old 11-22-2017, 10:30 AM

Brenda -- I love hummingbirds. Just thought I'd mention it....

There are some seriously nice packages coming in. I keep forgetting to take pics of the ones I send. I need to start doing that as so few people post pics any more.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:47 PM

All the packages look and sound awesome! What great people are on here swapping. I picked up a couple of last minute things one for tomorrow, and the other I have 2 chicken casseroles to make for church Tuesday. I didn't want to have to go to the store over the weekend with the crowds.

Verna if you need a SPAngel I can help you out there.

I hope everyone has a lovely and safe Thanksgiving Day and give thanks for everything we have in our life.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:57 PM

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving