Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >
  • November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

• November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-15-2010, 06:58 PM
    Power Poster

You are so welcome, my dear friend. BTW, I left two items out by mistake. I will just have to send them to you soon, so you will have two secret pal packages LOL. Hope you enjoy and I am not always a big mouth. I can keep secrets. HAHA Luv U

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Wahoooooooo just got my secret pal this morning. ANd the great part is that itis from Twinkie. I don't know how you kept this a secret. YOu rock. Isn't it fun.
    BTW, my package is going to Australia and it leaves on its adventure tomorrow. Since I had to pay to ship it over, I decided it had to have everything you asked for in it. LOL :thumbup:

Oh at the bottom of the picture was the nicest Xmas stocking full of candy.... well missing a few pieces now.
    Old 11-15-2010, 07:00 PM
    Power Poster

Brenda, thanks so much for the kind words. They are appreciated.

Originally Posted by brenda21
    Debbie-aren't those angels Twinkie makes just beautiful...that was what she made for the ornament swap also :)
    Old 11-15-2010, 07:28 PM

Look at what I got today. I know what I am going to be doing on the plane and the layover on the way to my daughters next month. Thank you Linda Schwartz, newquilter10, you did a great job I love all of it.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-127091.jpe  
    Old 11-15-2010, 08:24 PM

I got my package today, but don't want to leave the bench, can I stay, please......I have sew much to finish and I like the company!!!! Just sittin, stitchin, and swingin my feet {they never touch the ground when I sit down}

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Wait a minute you two, MD is just a littttle north of the panhandle, it looks like about 3 or 4 inches on the map, it might be for MEEEEEEEEEEE......joining you on the bench with my handy-dandy travel pack of "yet to be completed but oh sew started" projects.

Originally Posted by Terryl
    Originally Posted by candi
    LOL. You are right, Terryl. But I AM east of the Panhandle even if not part of it, so I thought I am closer to that squishy than you are LOL> :mrgreen:

I'll bring my tree skirt to the bench and join you there. I need this finished soon..

Originally Posted by newquilter10
    My package was sent off this morning to some one in the eastern part of the Panhandle of Florida. Postal person said should be delivered Monday. Be on the look out. I do have delivery confirmation so will follow its journey and let you know where it is.
    And this settles it :lol: Did you see this Terryl? :mrgreen: :lol: :XD:
    Are you in the "eastern part of the panhandle"? I thought you were in the Jacksonville area. Pensacola is the panhandle, I know that much geography :lol: :roll: :lol:
    :thumbup:
    You know Candi, I don't know if screwystewie joins the swap or not but seems to me I remember he's IN the panhandle....Sew............could be it's going to him also dkabasket is somewhere between the two of us if I remember correctly...........give me time and I can remember more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Old 11-15-2010, 09:11 PM

Hi Linda, I went to my mother's today and did not get home until late and found a great surprise sitting at my door. Love, Love, Love everything. I sent you a PM.

Hugs
    Betty
    Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 AM

love that blue and green fabric on top
    Originally Posted by BeSue
    Look at what I got today. I know what I am going to be doing on the plane and the layover on the way to my daughters next month. Thank you Linda Schwartz, newquilter10, you did a great job I love all of it.
    Old 11-16-2010, 05:24 AM

Patty47: You can stay on the bench and swing your feet. The more the merrier. Of course you have to share what you got. :)
    Old 11-16-2010, 05:25 AM

I am getting excited now, some really great squishies this month.
    Old 11-16-2010, 06:13 AM

Sure you can stay. But of course, you have to share the pretty package you got :thumbup:

I got my package today, but don't want to leave the bench, can I stay, please......I have sew much to finish and I like the company!!!! Just sittin, stitchin, and swingin my feet {they never touch the ground when I sit down}

Wait a minute you two, MD is just a littttle north of the panhandle, it looks like about 3 or 4 inches on the map, it might be for MEEEEEEEEEEE......joining you on the bench with my handy-dandy travel pack of "yet to be completed but oh sew started" projects.

LOL. You are right, Terryl. But I AM east of the Panhandle even if not part of it, so I thought I am closer to that squishy than you are LOL> :mrgreen:

I'll bring my tree skirt to the bench and join you there. I need this finished soon..

Originally Posted by newquilter10
    My package was sent off this morning to some one in the eastern part of the Panhandle of Florida. Postal person said should be delivered Monday. Be on the look out. I do have delivery confirmation so will follow its journey and let you know where it is.
    And this settles it :lol: Did you see this Terryl? :mrgreen: :lol: :XD:
    Are you in the "eastern part of the panhandle"? I thought you were in the Jacksonville area. Pensacola is the panhandle, I know that much geography :lol: :roll: :lol:
    :thumbup:
    You know Candi, I don't know if screwystewie joins the swap or not but seems to me I remember he's IN the panhandle....Sew............could be it's going to him also dkabasket is somewhere between the two of us if I remember correctly...........give me time and I can remember more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Old 11-16-2010, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    I am getting excited now, some really great squishies this month.
    Same here. I love looking at all the pictures.