Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >
  • November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

• November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 12-06-2010, 03:40 AM

Gday, just thought i would put out a very Big THANK YOU to Vovoa of Ceres, CA for my Squishy. I received it today, thought I didn't receive any mail until i found it stashed under the junk mail my daughter had been looking at. LOL I have taken a pic and love everything received. I am wearing the sox hehe.

November SP Squishy :)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]139001[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-138996.jpe  
    Old 12-06-2010, 05:14 AM

oh I sure hope this doesn't stop! I'd like to see all the swaps continue also

I know I am late sending mine, but I tell you about it. I am not able to send anything till the third Wednesday of the month. my s/p did get hers and so glad. But I sure don't want the swaps to stop Like I said onetime before, I'd be glad to step aside if theres a problem of my lateness!

heres a p/s

I didn't sign up for the December swap,would be willing to fill in a gap for someone who didn't get a secret pal package in December and provide one to them.
    Old 12-06-2010, 05:29 AM

Bonnie, don't think I said THANK YOU for all you have done!
    Old 12-06-2010, 06:21 AM

Morning all, I just want to say that I love the swaps, secret or not. I know sometimes life gets crazy in my life, the crazy is a sick husband that I never know when he will have another stint in the hospital with congestive heart failure and sometimes his health gets in the way of my "fun" but I always catch up and eventually get my "goodie" boxes or block swaps in the mail, so having said that, I would not want to see the swaps discontinued because of the few who won't or don't fulfill their obligation to whatever they signed up for.

To Bonni and Susanne, and all other coordinators, you all do a tremendous job in doing what you do. I will offer to stand in for extra partners if need be.
    Everyone take care and have a wonderful day.
    Hugss to all
    Pat
    homecaregiver
    Old 12-06-2010, 06:52 AM

Good Morning to all!

I second third and fourth everything that everyone is posting. I have just started quilting and this board is a great way to learn lots of things. I have already PM Bonni to help out if there is a need.

I will continue to participate however we do the swap. I like the surprise part of it but making a new friend each month sounds great too.

Thanks to all the coordinators for their great work.

cheryl
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:07 AM

Yipee! I cam into work this morning..and had a nice surprise waiting for me!!!

Thank You to my secret pal grammynan! You made my day..Not only was it full of surprises, but I really enjoyed reading your letter.

Here it is!

The Before Pic!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]138975[/ATTACH]

And After!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]139039[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-138970.jpe   attachment-139034.jpe  
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by KimmieH

Thank You to my secret pal grammynan! You made my day..Not only was it full of surprises, but I really enjoyed reading your letter.

Here it is!
    What a nice package, Kimmie. I love the slippers.
    Is this your December package? If so, you may want to post under Dec Swap, so Bonni can mark you down as received :wink: :thumbup:
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by candi
    Originally Posted by KimmieH

Here it is!
    What a nice package, Kimmie. I love the slippers.
    Is this your December package? If so, you may want to post under Dec Swap, so Bonni can mark you down as received :wink: :thumbup:

Nope--this was November :) (((at least i think it was???)) boy--i dont know now LOLOLOLOL she just made it extra special!!!!
    Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 AM

Hi Everyone, We are back home in NJ and My Hubby went to pick up 2 weeks of mail from the post office and the first to be opened was a box from Friday Harbor, Washington. I was so excited about this box, my other half thought I was like a kid in a candy shop. What a great surprise! A Beautiful vanilla scented candle cup & saucer with a foil wrapped chocolate heart, a booklet of 6 turnover patterns with a pack of Moda "swanky" Turnovers--just love them! and a pocket note pad that is magnetized to keep the cover closed! Everything is just great-- also--not to forget a parchment note by Richard Wagner "Joy is not in things, it is in us" I thought about the note and found it to be touching, so very true and very appropriate, especially now. Thank you so very much Kristi (quiltergirl 80), I love everything! Anne (honchey)
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-139072.jpe  
    Old 12-06-2010, 11:48 AM

love those slippers and the gingerbread garland that grammynan sent to you kimmie :)