Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDT >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDT

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDT

Old 10-19-2014, 09:52 PM

Received my package from Bullok2us, thank you so much. Would post pictures but I can't find my camera! Duh, think DH did something with it. Thank you Ginger for everything love the fabric and Dh and I split the candy.
    Old 10-20-2014, 05:49 AM

I received wonderful package from my sp Krystyna, I guess it liked traveling so much it took an extended trip and finally got here Saurday. Will try to post pictures because it is really worth it. It din' wok. Hv t taearttrdiatio treatment this morning but will back later to try again unless Krystyna took pictures before she mailed package. She sent a great package with 3 quilting magazines and 3 cooking magazines, a wooden owl 3 packages of Hot Tamales some cute owl socks that I am wearing today and a notepad for all the lists I make and then leave at home when I walk out the door! She also sent 20 pieces of owl fabric (20!) from her stash I guess we both like owls! She also made me a wonderful owl lap quilt in yellow -black and white almost the colors of the Iowa Hawkeyes. I loved every thing she sent she went way above and beyond in making the lap quilt. Thank you very much Krystyna!! Well they showed up!!
    Attached Thumbnails oct-sp-resized.jpg   oct-sp-resized-5.jpg   oct-sp-resized-6.jpg   oct-sp-resized-3.jpg   oct-sp-resized-2.jpg  

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 10-20-2014 at 05:53 AM.
    Old 10-20-2014, 06:26 AM
    Swap Hosts

Lori, I'm so glad that Mr. Lumpy showed up at along last! That is one technique for square in a square that I will never, not ever use again!
    Old 10-20-2014, 12:44 PM

Received my pkg from Belfrybat today and just love everything she sent me. She made me a beautiful bracelet and I just love it. Included in the pkg. were a mystery book, an oh so cute chicken pincushion, an template for miniature blocks, lots of fabric and many other lovely items. Here are the pictures, I did one picture of just the bracelet as she makes them and I wanted everyone to see how really lovely it is.

Attached Thumbnails pa200007.jpg   pa200008.jpg  
    Old 10-20-2014, 12:47 PM

Wow! I got my package today from HAV4boys, Thank you Kathy for such a beautiful table runner! Lots of twizzlers love them,M&M's, a pattern for a bag,3 pieces of fabric,love them, a note pad,the cutest frog note holder for my re fridge,some real cute coasters, a very pretty scarf she made(don't look at me in the pic) and some antique wooden thread spools with thread on them I love those,a quilt book. Thank you so much!!!
    Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Old 10-20-2014, 12:48 PM

It's very hard to take a pic of yourself,I really love the scarf!!!
    Old 10-20-2014, 01:18 PM

I received an awesome package from Belfrybat today!! So excited. Will post pics tonight
    Old 10-20-2014, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean
    I got a very nice package from my SP today Quercus Rurba 2 Marking pen, candy, Best Press, Pincushion, tape measure 5-1/2 yds, 1- 1 yd 6pecs. of mixed fabric, 1/8th roll fabrics Thank you LOVE IT ALL
    Juanita~~
    I'm so glad you liked your goodies! It was fun putting it together and you're welcome.
    Tricia
    Old 10-20-2014, 03:36 PM

Oh my so many wonderful pkgs that have come in! Love them all! Lori love the owl fabric. I just started getting into the owls and I must say they are cute! Jeanne49 that is a beautiful bracelet! great job Belfrybat! Letsquilt love your goodies too! THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL!!!! Starshine you better believe it I'll post pics when I'm done making that Christmas house!
    Old 10-20-2014, 03:44 PM

I received my spal pkg. today from WandaLOU... THANK YOU SO MUCH!! My digital is acting stupid or maybe I am because I can't post pics yet...... She sent 3 Halloween fats, 2- half yds of pokie dots and tear drop looking design, the cutest little beeswax candle, 2 patterns...one is tiny Christmas ornaments, the other is wh for seasonal memories , spool of brown thread and a spool of golden yellow thread, hand lotion, 2 pieces of orange ribbon, embroidery needles, some of the hair things wwe all use on bobbins, glue stick and some notecards. The soft squishy was packed!!! AND a cute little pincushion with 2 more spools of thread.... YOUR SAYING WHAT NO CANDY???? NOPE... but thank you. My middle sister moved into my condo and has candy everywhere I look!!!! Course we have had a lot of people in and out the last 2 weeks and little snacks keep everyone happy!!!! AGAIN THANK YOU so much!!!! Thecandle is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!