Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-11-2011, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer
    My package goes out to my SP today. It has been gathering dust waiting on the post office to open. If you don't appliqué, this package may be for you.
    Brenda, I thought of you, but then I think this package is going to a state with no self-service gas..sooo. Not TX.
    Old 10-11-2011, 06:16 AM
    Power Poster

Candi my package is going to a state where you do pump your own gas.Mary
    Old 10-11-2011, 06:17 AM

lori if one gets a postal scale and use usps.com to calculate their postage by weight & package type, a package should not be returned for insufficient postage. i have an ebay store and mail packages all the time. i have never had anything returned because of insufficient postage. i cannot speak for what others are doing or why their packages are being returned but doing it yourself does work if done correctly.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Good morning everyone! I am a little concerned about the weighing of boxes and printing out of postage, We have have a few packages returned because of not enough postage and then this delays the delivery and it has to be resent. I am admitting that I know nothing about this other than the fact that I get pms telling me that their box was returned and has to be mailed out again. I'm just saying I always take mine to the post office.......
    Old 10-11-2011, 06:19 AM

Hoping that when I get back to my computer this evening there is word that my SP and her kitty received their package from me today.
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
    lori if one gets a postal scale and use usps.com to calculate their postage by weight & package type, a package should not be returned for insufficient postage. i have an ebay store and mail packages all the time. i have never had anything returned because of insufficient postage. i cannot speak for what others are doing or why their packages are being returned but doing it yourself does work if done correctly.

Good morning everyone! I am a little concerned about the weighing of boxes and printing out of postage, We have have a few packages returned because of not enough postage and then this delays the delivery and it has to be resent. I am admitting that I know nothing about this other than the fact that I get pms telling me that their box was returned and has to be mailed out again. I'm just saying I always take mine to the post office.......
    What kind of eBay store....have the link??
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty

I found my digital scale on amazon. It weighs up to 100 pounds and cost me $24. I recouped my money shortly plus I can use the scale for cooking as well.
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 AM

I would like to take a moment and thank everyone for the cards, prayers, special handmade gifts and heartwarming thoughts of me and my family during the recent loss of my mother. It never ceases to amaze me at how thoughtful people are. This group definitely is the best and oh so caring!! Thank you.
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:27 AM

You are so welcome Koko
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by LindaC
    posted package to my secret pal yesterday. As it has to travel across an ocean it may take a while.
    OOoooOOO a SP package from Ireland! Awesome, so is your package going to the US? My house??? I wish!
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:30 AM

Hey Deer and Antelope roam where I live! Lots and lots of antelope!

Maybe just maybe it is coming my way :)