• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-17-2011, 01:47 AM

Juli sending prayers your way.
    Love all the packages
    Old 10-17-2011, 03:32 AM

Big thank u's to Saraaev for my parcel received today. I will post pics tomorrow. In the parcel was 2 really cute pincushions, Mystery Kit (CupCakes oven mits), 2 quilt patterns, pocket tissue holder, cute mini scissors (i love these), cutting blade, green and light brown embroidery thread, green/white, yellow/orange, blue, yellow/blue fabric. All very nice. One of the fabrics is from Connecting Threads, always wanted to buy fabric from there, but because i am international i cannot get it. I will have lots of fun putting something together. thank you Sara for a great package.
    Old 10-17-2011, 03:36 AM

Great squishies with lots of lovely fabrics coming in.

Sending you hugs Juli, hopefully the monitoring will help your doc figure out what is causing the seizures.
    Old 10-17-2011, 03:48 AM
    Swap Hosts

Wonderful packages! Love all the pin cushions, fabrics and goodies. Juli, hope all goes well. Off to a guild meeting!
    Old 10-17-2011, 04:01 AM

Oh Juli, so sorry to hear about your ongoing seizures. Possibly the extended stay will allow the medical professionals to capture some seizure activity and find the triggers and get you on a more effective treatment plan. My son also has a seizure disorder 2ndary to a childhood illness. He will be 30 in January, has never been able to drive. He recently began having break through seizures and they started him on another medication which is suppose to enhance his current meds. The testing is such a nuisance being hooked up to all those electrodes...My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is comforting to know you have a supportive family to help you and we all here to support you, too!
    Old 10-17-2011, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
    Oh Juli, so sorry to hear about your ongoing seizures. Possibly the extended stay will allow the medical professionals to capture some seizure activity and find the triggers and get you on a more effective treatment plan. My son also has a seizure disorder 2ndary to a childhood illness. He will be 30 in January, has never been able to drive. He recently began having break through seizures and they started him on another medication which is suppose to enhance his current meds. The testing is such a nuisance being hooked up to all those electrodes...My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is comforting to know you have a supportive family to help you and we all here to support you, too!

I second that Juli I so hope they find out what is making this happen to you! Prayers coming your way. And remember your extended quilting family are all here for you!
    Old 10-17-2011, 06:00 AM

Sorry to hear about you having the seizures again. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Would like to share my wonderful sp package from leiladylei- that I received on Saturday. She really filled the box,better than Christmas.In it was a snowman panel,5 sealife fat quarters in batik, pincushion,2 appliqued pot holders,tea towel,purple hisbiscus mug, my favorite color, orange ho mug holder,2 notepads(snowman),measuring gage,orange slice pumpkin, Macadamia nut candy(lots) another favorite(one box gone),Mug rug pen and paper holder,An eyeglass case which I will put my rotary cutter in. a quilt book,and a 2012 Hawaiian calendar. Am I a hppy receiver!!!!!!!!! Sorry I don't have a camera to do this all Justice. Thanks again leiladylei.
    Old 10-17-2011, 06:33 AM

so i get to work this morning and as always i check the board and i had 5 pm's in my box two from lori and it was kinda funny the other 3 were from my 2 sp for this month and the other one was from greenini my last month's sp i am so glad all that all three of you are pleased with the packages that i sent and i hope you enjoy them.
    Old 10-17-2011, 06:36 AM

This might be a big help for us to track packages. I have not tried it as I haven't mailed out of the states and I use Priority Mail tracking.

This is for a free sticker for TrackThePack.com:

Which, come to think of it, is a phenomenally handy free website.

TrackThePack is a free way for people to not only keep a handy list of the various
    package tracking numbers they may have, but also is a super user-friendly way to
    actually track all of the packages (incoming, outgoing, whatever) in one place!
    TrackThePack ties in directly with almost all the shipping services and displays
    the tracking status with a map and, when available, an ETA.

They currently provide tracking for: UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, FedEx Smartpost,
    DHL Global Mail, Canada Post and OnTrac.
    Old 10-17-2011, 06:39 AM
    Power Poster

Very nice swaps again. Lori posted on the sept thread that all packages have been recieved and the sept swap is closed. Yeah!!!So glad it didn't drag out to long.Have a great day everyone. Mary