Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-20-2011, 03:02 AM
    Swap Hosts

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I have sooooo much work to do I will never catch up unless someone clones me into six or seven me's.

Looks like I jumped back on the board just in time to read ten pages of admonishments. I do have to wonder why people sign up and then don't post or worse yet don't mail their packages on time.

I haven't received a package from my SP yet but I don't care because the mail has been chock full of things from my NOT SP in Ohio! :thumbup:

Who are you mystery NOT SP? I hope you reveal yourself so I can thank you!

Here's what she sent in the last three days

Here is the gorgeous Christmas panel fabric which was huge!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]274191[/ATTACH]

Another package had a pile of my favorite teas and come cocoa, too!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]274192[/ATTACH]

The next package had the most delightful quilter's mug tile ... which is in use right now. Thank you NOT my Oct SP!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]274193[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-274138.jpe   attachment-274139.jpe   attachment-274140.jpe  
    Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 AM
    Swap Hosts

Oh, and Faye, I am snorting coffee through my nose over the Big Girl panties! EEEEKKKK!
    Old 10-20-2011, 03:37 AM

Good morning, have not been here in quite awhile as have been sick and then busy getting caught up. We will be heading to Texas for the Winter on Wednesday and am sure ready!

I will be able to get back in the swap as we will be sitting in one place for five months.

Going to go look over all I have missed. I have missed the swaps so am eager to get back in them.

Linda
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:12 AM

Krystyna....I am on the bench waiting, too, so I am leaving in a few minutes for your house. You have a wonderful assortment of tea and I know you will be only to glad to share! It will take me about ten hours to get there. OK, so maybe I'm not really going to your house, but I will have a cup of tea and think of you!
    Do all your NOT your SP packages have the same postmark?

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I have sooooo much work to do I will never catch up unless someone clones me into six or seven me's.

Looks like I jumped back on the board just in time to read ten pages of admonishments. I do have to wonder why people sign up and then don't post or worse yet don't mail their packages on time.

I haven't received a package from my SP yet but I don't care because the mail has been chock full of things from my NOT SP in Ohio! :thumbup:

Who are you mystery NOT SP? I hope you reveal yourself so I can thank you!

Here's what she sent in the last three days
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:21 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by thomp116
    Krystyna....I am on the bench waiting, too, so I am leaving in a few minutes for your house. You have a wonderful assortment of tea and I know you will be only to glad to share! It will take me about ten hours to get there. OK, so maybe I'm not really going to your house, but I will have a cup of tea and think of you!
    The fabric was from Columbus, Ohio. Oddly the tea and sweet tile had no postmark at all! Strange thing was that the mailman came up the walk with them AFTER the mail had been delivered. Hmmm. Maybe HE is my NOT SP!

How can it take 10 hours to get here? When we were looking at property by Cranberry Lake/Tupper Lake it only took 8 hours! I am so jealous. I just love the Adirondaks. The smell of evergreen in the air and all those wonderful birch trees everywhere. You can have my seaspray air any day. Speaking of which, the wind is really whipping off the ocean today. Looking out the window now and seeing the cover on our boat ripped and flapping away.
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:25 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Airwick156
    Originally Posted by CloverPatch
    You mention that, and it just dawned on me....
    My last two swaps didn't send me any candy!!! Did someone start a rumor that I am on a diet or something???
    Maybe you will get lucky and get swampfox...hes got tons of candy to send. :)
    Something special coming his way ...
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:25 AM

AHHHHHHHH a mystery!!!!!
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:30 AM

I am not "up" from you ----I am just about straight west of you. When you get to Lake Erie, STOP!

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    The fabric was from Columbus, Ohio. Oddly the tea and sweet tile had no postmark at all! Strange thing was that the mailman came up the walk with them AFTER the mail had been delivered. Hmmm. Maybe HE is my NOT SP!

How can it take 10 hours to get here? When we were looking at property by Cranberry Lake/Tupper Lake it only took 8 hours! I am so jealous. I just love the Adirondaks. The smell of evergreen in the air and all those wonderful birch trees everywhere. You can have my seaspray air any day. Speaking of which, the wind is really whipping off the ocean today. Looking out the window now and seeing the cover on our boat ripped and flapping away.
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:31 AM
    Swap Hosts

I am not "up" from you ----I am just about straight west of you. When you get to Lake Erie, STOP!
    You are a slow driver.
    Old 10-20-2011, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
    You mention that, and it just dawned on me....
    My last two swaps didn't send me any candy!!! Did someone start a rumor that I am on a diet or something???
    LOL!!!! Poor Tussymussy did not get any candy from me on my very 1st swap......but in my defense, it was very--very hot at the time and I was afraid her chocolate (that she loves) would melt all over everything !!!