Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-03-2011, 04:17 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
    Our Quilt Guild took a bus trip to "The Airing of the Quilts" in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania Saturday and we had such a wonderful time. Here is a picture of one of the Harvest Families who greeted us on their porch...
    How sweet! I miss Pennsylvania soooo much.
    Old 10-03-2011, 04:18 AM
    Swap Hosts

SP, could these be for you???
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-265634.jpe  
    Old 10-03-2011, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
    Before I go to bed - any of you who have lots of projects going - do you love chocolate - and have at least one furry friend???
    Still sounds like me, but I don't think I wrote that I love chocolate (although I do) :(
    Old 10-03-2011, 04:26 AM

Yeah!!! I won two ebay auctions for my secret pals! Hopefully they will ship promptly!!!

Both of my SP's have the same favorite and least favorite colors...One has the same breed of dog and cat as I do. One lives in the states, the other abroad. Neither list green as their favorite color although their interests or one of their favorite holidays are represented by this color.

Krystyna, those socks are super cute!!! I love knee socks, especially with bright stripes and smiley faces on them!!!
    Old 10-03-2011, 04:34 AM

Lots of hints flying around already! I don't think my SP is on here very much, but maybe she is lurking in the shadows! One hint.......I sometimes shop at a mall that has the same name as her town.
    Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 AM

Good Morning everyone! It's starting to feel like fall here, only 43 which is cool for us! But I'm loving it! Thought I would add one more hint... my sp lives way north of me and she's having an even cooler morning than me!
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:16 AM

After a difficult week I am back on the board and have tried to catch up...seems like Candi received extra packages this month from special people and is still going strong with stalking in overdrive :D :-D :lol:

Krystyna - was there a mix up? The mailman sent your extras to someone else?

Love those cute socks you might be sending my way - it's been very cold and windy here the last couple of days and they would be toasty warm on my feet :lol:
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:20 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by koko
    After a difficult week I am back on the board and have tried to catch up...seems like Candi received extra packages this month from special people and is still going strong with stalking in overdrive :D :-D :lol:

Krystyna - was there a mix up? The mailman sent your extras to someone else?

Love those cute socks you might be sending my way - it's been very cold and windy here the last couple of days and they would be toasty warm on my feet :lol:
    Koko - ((((HUGS))))
    The socks were actually sent to me by one of my partners over at the doll quilt swap. And I'm keeping them so I can continue to wear my flip flops all winter long
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

As for Candi, she's no good. Don't even talk about her. She is greedy and a half. :hunf:
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:29 AM

hmmm I'll never tell but she is in a warmer climate than me

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
    Verna Sue - it's me!! it's me!! I'm your Secret Pal, I know it :thumbup:

Originally Posted by verna2197
    I got my SP name and almost have her firmy ready. Going into town tomorrw and pick up a couple more things, then it will be in the mail. I can say this she does not like caramel. I sure hope you like your firmy. Will post more when I get it into the mail. Sorry but I am not going to be able to make you anything personal. My sewing room is in a mess and I can't get to my machine right now. We found a store that was going out of business and purchased a 10' table with cubbies under it for $50.00. Of course we had to cut the table in half just to get it out of the store. My DH is going to shorten the legs one one of the cutoffs and that is where I am going to be sitting with my machine dropped down into the table. Will post pictures as we go along. Never thought about getting a picture of the table before we cut it but we have it sitting together right now so I can go ahead and take a pic of that.
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:30 AM

Woo hoo!! I am loving riding my special broom to stalk y'all!!! Wish I know who sent it to me. Can you all see me zipping by? :mrgreen:

Koko, so glad to have you back on...I sent you a PM and I guess you didn't want to repond :wink: But big thanks for the yummy chocolate FQs you sent me :mrgreen:

Krystyna, neither of my packages contains a snake...so rest assured if you were my pal, you will not be getting a snake from me :P

Well, here is another hint: one of my pal's listed "grey" as either her favorite or least favorite color, and one listed bright colors as her favorite ornleast favorite colors, or maybe that is the same pal... :mrgreen:

I made mug rugs for both of my pals, ome of them actually gave a not very subtle hint that she would like one. In a little bit, I will heading over to the LQS to quilt my fall quilt and shop for my pals. Two packages will be leaving MA tomorrow: one will be flying over the ocean, and one will be staying close to the Atlantic. :mrgreen: