Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-03-2011, 04:57 PM
    Power Poster

Larissa lucky you.If my husband bought me a embroidery machine to come home to,Id come home to some thread and a needle.lol Gotta love em anyway Mary
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:15 PM

Thank you so much KOKO and Candi for your words of encouragement, they mean a lot and help a lot! I will do my best for her and then hope she enjoys it. I guess I am just so frustrated with myself and not being able to find that awesome deal like I did last month. But I do have time, right?

Now Candi I am trying to do my best to not just give it out right LOL, another hint is both packages will be heading East of me :).

On a much happier note, I ordered EQ7 for a deal from Fons and Porter, cannot wait! First quilt I am going to design with it is one that will be good enough to compliment the beautiful embroidery blocks that Regina made for me last month. YAY!
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:16 PM

What a wonderful surprise Larissa! you definitely have a keeper!!
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
    Good Morning everyone! It's starting to feel like fall here, only 43 which is cool for us! But I'm loving it! Thought I would add one more hint... my sp lives way north of me and she's having an even cooler morning than me!
    Yup, It's me!!!!! Yay!!!!
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by candi
    Woo hoo!! I am loving riding my special broom to stalk y'all!!! Wish I know who sent it to me. Can you all see me zipping by? :mrgreen:

Koko, so glad to have you back on...I sent you a PM and I guess you didn't want to repond :wink: But big thanks for the yummy chocolate FQs you sent me :mrgreen:

Krystyna, neither of my packages contains a snake...so rest assured if you were my pal, you will not be getting a snake from me :P

Well, here is another hint: one of my pal's listed "grey" as either her favorite or least favorite color, and one listed bright colors as her favorite ornleast favorite colors, or maybe that is the same pal... :mrgreen:

I made mug rugs for both of my pals, ome of them actually gave a not very subtle hint that she would like one. In a little bit, I will heading over to the LQS to quilt my fall quilt and shop for my pals. Two packages will be leaving MA tomorrow: one will be flying over the ocean, and one will be staying close to the Atlantic. :mrgreen:
    Yup, It's me, I do not like brights and close to the Atlantic. Keep the clues coming. I'm keeping notes and getting the hang of this after a few months.
    Old 10-03-2011, 05:48 PM

I am not Kyrstyna's sp if I have to look like that pic.

Candi I like batiks too. I have 3 check marks down for you and 2 check marks down for Crafty Darlene. Each time you give a clue that fits my description then you get a check mark. I told you I would be keeping track this month. Last month I guessed Arizonagirl the very first clue and then she made me think it wasn't her.

My sp pkg was very easy and almost ready, but will add something homemade. Hint..... Her zip adds up to 32 and she collect one of the things that I collect. Hmmm what could it be.
    Old 10-03-2011, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Juli
    Okay, both packages are ready and just about to go mailed out. One is going to the down South and one is going to the midwest!
    another one that could be me.....
    Old 10-03-2011, 06:45 PM

Hey everyone hope you've had a good day. Went down to my parents house and had some great amberjack, shrimp and grouper. Yummy! Lots of hints being posted, I live down south and I like vintage things. Lori .. glad Marty is doing well with her chemo treatments. Will continue to pray for her. Hey Candi glad to see your doing such a great job for all of us! LOL!
    Old 10-03-2011, 06:49 PM

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day. I've been in bed all day. Not doing so well. I'm going to try getting caught up on the posts before I go back to bed. I hope to feel well enough tomorrow to work on something special for my SP. I want to get their package mailed out early as possible. I'm glad to see Krystyna posting again, I missed you. Candi I would love to see you zooming around on your super special stalker broom. Koko glad you are back. My thoughts are still with you and Teresa and your families. grandme26 I so your post on the Sept post and I you are over here I wanted to let you know that I am praying for your ex-husband. Lori sending big hugs to Marty.
    Old 10-03-2011, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
    Originally Posted by candi
    Originally Posted by koko

Ooooh that could be me too - I'm beginning to think I'm picking up Candi's stalking traits
    :mrgreen:
    Another hint.....I just made a mug rug for my SP but didn't use her favorite colors, hope she likes flowers.... and butterflies...
    And who is your SP, ladybug?? :mrgreen: I personally love all colors and would love a mug rug with flowers and butterflies :-P