Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >
  • October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

• October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-05-2011, 08:25 PM

Okay.. technically today is tomorrow on the east coast so that means that I can post another hint...

Charles aka (swampfox) package is going to someone whos zip code equals 23. And is in a state that he flew over when he was in the Army on the way to Korea.

My package is going to someone whos zip code equals 19. And is going to a state I have never been too.
    Old 10-05-2011, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars
    FINALLY... I found my SP. I'm east of you!!! Yay! I knew I could figure this out.
    Originally Posted by skaduzy
    One of my secret pals lives south of me and doesn't like licorice. The other one lives east of me and loves all kinds of fabric. Could either one of these people be YOU? :?:
    Maybe so and maybe no!
    Old 10-05-2011, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by greenini
    Update. We are piled up in one of our favorite motels on the NY-Pa border which likes Ray. Ray is sleeping on my feet, G is watching some idiot tv show and I just read about 25 pges of messages.

SP your package was put in the box by a super nice post mistress in N Hartland, Vt this morning. It's going to a state that is next to the state Candi is in now and that i retired from. I was not able to do anything personal as we've been on the road for ever it seems. I hope that there isn't too much of one color you don't like much, but I couldn't resist what I sent.

I can't wait to get home to 2 months boxes!!

From here we're heading to Steamtown and then got to drop by Lancaster as long as we're in the neighborhood....any special fabric stores not to be missed?
    If you are going to stop for a couple of hershey kisses on your way to Lancaster there is a nice little quilt shop right on Cocoa Ave.
    Old 10-05-2011, 09:16 PM

Anyone wanting to make Marty a block for the qult we are making for her here is the new thread Krystyna started:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-158184-1.htm
    Old 10-05-2011, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by TiltedEars
    FINALLY... I found my SP. I'm east of you!!! Yay! I knew I could figure this out.
    One of my secret pals lives south of me and doesn't like licorice. The other one lives east of me and loves all kinds of fabric. Could either one of these people be YOU? :?:
    No, it's me!
    Old 10-06-2011, 04:52 AM

Good morning swappers.
    I just checked the DC on my domestic package and it is still says processed through sort facility...since the fourth!!! So, don't know it it'll be delivered today or what...and I guess we'll wait and see.

Any more hints today? I haven't seen any heading to NE or Flroida for that matter.
    Wendy, did you say which state both of your packages are going to? And Louise, I am really thinking your package is coming to FL. But who is sending to the NE this month? None of the hints already given sound like me....and I know thomp is still waiting too, so....let's swap some hints :mrgreen:
    Old 10-06-2011, 04:56 AM

Yeah,could be me.
    Old 10-06-2011, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Gigi07
    Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
    Originally Posted by mizkyp
    I cant keep up. I am skipping to the end of the posts. Hopefully I will be going to the post office Saturday Morning. Which direction will I mail?
    I have my package all ready to go to the PO tomorrow and I have pictures of the contents, It's heading north of me to a state with an I in it, and it's on the cool side there now... Probably won't be there
    till Monday, hope she likes it...Oh her name is the same as a couple other people on the board...
    This sounds like it could be coming my way? My state has an I in it and it has been cooler than normal also couple of other people have the same name... ???? Could it be?
    I don't know, Gina. ladybug's previous hints were that her pal has a cat( and I know you have multiple and other pets, loves fabrics ( ok I think we all do ,lol) and loves batiks. I don't remember batiks from last month unless you changed it for this month :mrgreen:
    Old 10-06-2011, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by greenini
    Update. We are piled up in one of our favorite motels on the NY-Pa border which likes Ray. Ray is sleeping on my feet, G is watching some idiot tv show and I just read about 25 pges of messages.

SP your package was put in the box by a super nice post mistress in N Hartland, Vt this morning. It's going to a state that is next to the state Candi is in now and that i retired from.
    Ok, just so y'all know, I am in MA, so that package is coming to New England..or NY.
    Old 10-06-2011, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by mizkyp
    I cant keep up. I am skipping to the end of the posts. Hopefully I will be going to the post office Saturday Morning. Which direction will I mail?
    Margie, if you tell me the state, I'll tell you the direction.... :XD: