Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

roda 02-14-2011 12:37 PM

Cann't stand it much longer wanting to see seymoore's

seymoore 02-14-2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by roda
Cann't stand it much longer wanting to see seymoore's

It will be in the mail tomorrow. Just doing some finishing touches. Mine won't have sashing either, unless someone wants to add for their own row addition. This is so exciting!!!

Ann L 02-14-2011 02:07 PM

It's on it's way Carol. Can' wait to get yours Manuela. This is just soooo exciting.
Manuela, do you want just one block all the way across or different ones? I have ideas for both :)

C.Cal Quilt Girl 02-14-2011 03:34 PM

Officially on it's way !!!

Put saching on both sides, add the row to either side, your choice, not like their different :) , will send a new set at the next jump.

katinkaB 02-14-2011 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ann L
It's on it's way Carol. Can' wait to get yours Manuela. This is just soooo exciting.
Manuela, do you want just one block all the way across or different ones? I have ideas for both :)

Any way you like! It's going to be fun to see where everybody is going to go with the rows they are receiving!!!

seymoore 02-15-2011 07:27 PM

4 Attachment(s)
My row is on it's way to Roda - Yay!!! I have delivery confirmation to track, but it should be there by Friday.
I had the worst time with my machine, the bobbin thread kept breaking and then the top thread would break and on and on. Then my rows did not turn out 12.5 x 12.5 for some reason - Grrrr! So I had to cut them down and I'm not sure they are correct even now. Needless to say, it's a relief it's in the mail. I couldn't get my printer to print on the fabric labels though, so I just sent a paper printed label and if you all could sign it or do what you had planned with it, then I will scan it when I get it back and transfer it to fabric then. Gonna post pictures now...

This is my favorite!!! Paper-pieced Alaska Star
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123183[/ATTACH]

Ann L 02-16-2011 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by seymoore
My row is on it's way to Roda - Yay!!! I have delivery confirmation to track, but it should be there by Friday.
I had the worst time with my machine, the bobbin thread kept breaking and then the top thread would break and on and on. Then my rows did not turn out 12.5 x 12.5 for some reason - Grrrr! So I had to cut them down and I'm not sure they are correct even now. Needless to say, it's a relief it's in the mail. I couldn't get my printer to print on the fabric labels though, so I just sent a paper printed label and if you all could sign it or do what you had planned with it, then I will scan it when I get it back and transfer it to fabric then. Gonna post pictures now...

WOW is all I can say. Very nice Seymore.

seymoore 02-16-2011 06:33 PM

Thanks Ann, I'm really anxious to get yours to work on - so many ideas flying through the idea book in my head. LOL

I received Carol's today - and it's soooo beautiful. I love the fabric you used for the sashing. Will get started this weekend on my ideas for yours. This is absolutely the most fun I have had quilting in a long time!!!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 02-16-2011 08:27 PM

Woooppppssss Guess What didn't make it into the package, Yep the label :( I'll Get one out soon, Sorry!

Cool Row Seymoore, Great Job !!!

Ann L 02-17-2011 05:54 AM

I agree about this being so much fun and exciting. I have talked with others as well and they all feel the same way. Should have done this earlier!:)