Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

roda 03-21-2011 05:57 PM

I've got 3 of your blocks done and think I've finelly figured out what I want for the other 2 seymoore. Trying to get my other swaps done and playing around with a pattern on thread catcher still plus getting garden ready and hay meadows ready and redoing fences that where downed this winter ohh and still calving and had one colt born and waiting on the second

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-21-2011 06:10 PM

Here have Squares 2 done 1 in mid-works 3 and 4 are still, in the works of being decided :) then decided to throw together a top.... It was calling :)

Ann L 03-23-2011 05:55 PM

Hi everyone. Just finished Manuela's row. Need my camera though that is still in GA. We are going this weekend for our granddaughter's 5th birthday so I will remember to bring it back with me. Has everyone been as busy as I have with spring here and having to clean out gardens, trim trees, rake leaves plus work full time? My schedule goes from 5-30p to 11-930p. I sure wish they would settle on one and leave me there. Happy Spring everyone!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-26-2011 07:48 AM

Just popin in.... 1 more down... coming soon

What's with this wacky Weather sure does look rainey here for it being Spring!!

Ann L 03-29-2011 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, show and tell time. Here is my row, the more traditional blocks. Hope you like them.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-29-2011 07:25 PM

Great Job, Ann
That's going to be Beautiful with all the reds!!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-29-2011 07:25 PM

Great Job, Ann
That's going to be Beautiful with all the reds!!

LOL twice....:)

roda 03-29-2011 08:05 PM

Havent been able to work on blocks this week, but will be ready on time. If the nieghbors cows tear through the fence one more time I'm just going to shoot them or him if he tells me one more time that he works and he'll fix something as soon as he can wanted to ding his bell when he told me he didnt know what the big deal was I wasn't running cattle on the feild duh dingbat its my hay field if he would feed his they wouldn't tear through SORRY about rant but just finished fixing fence for the second time

Ann L 03-30-2011 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by roda
Havent been able to work on blocks this week, but will be ready on time. If the nieghbors cows tear through the fence one more time I'm just going to shoot them or him if he tells me one more time that he works and he'll fix something as soon as he can wanted to ding his bell when he told me he didnt know what the big deal was I wasn't running cattle on the feild duh dingbat its my hay field if he would feed his they wouldn't tear through SORRY about rant but just finished fixing fence for the second time

Can we all come for the BBQ :-D

C.Cal Quilt Girl 03-30-2011 06:30 PM

Ann, I thought the same thing :) LOL
No worries from here Roda, what times the BBQ ????

If he's not worried about it, give him a few options to ponder, and what choice would he like.

#1.... What day does he like to attend BBQ'S
#2.... How would he like to be billed for your MooMoo sitting services, rates are 100. per head an hour, when would he like to pick'em up.
#3.... Next time will fix fence, without herding them out of the field. Isn't posession 9/10's
#4.... How would he like to be billed for the new
fence? The one that has the bell warning for when they come thru, that way he can come meet you to come fix, dosen't he get fence fixing down time?

Hang in there Good Neighbor..... might want to lock up all throwables before you talk to him nexttime, might give a minute to cool down before tossing something at his head, probibly want you to pay for the stitches... :)

Sure you can add a few more choices to the list... thinkin time, while you fix that fence, he'd have a few new names :) added to his if it were me :)