Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-08-2011 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Roda - You are a maniac and I love it!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

Carol - I have an idea for your row - do you mind something 3-D like with another dimension to it, or would you prefer just normal flat blocks? You did say anything goes, but want to make sure.

Go for it !!!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-08-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Roda - You are a maniac and I love it!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

Carol - I have an idea for your row - do you mind something 3-D like with another dimension to it, or would you prefer just normal flat blocks? You did say anything goes, but want to make sure.

Roda.... That is Beeeaaauuuttteeefffuullll !!
(hope I spelled that right) ;0

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-11-2011 07:05 PM

AnnL ... picked up the box today !!

roda 04-11-2011 08:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got her finnished and sending it on, coming your way tomorrow Manuela.
Taking the day off tomorow to play with new fur babies and maybe let the GD ride her pony if its warm

must have washed this one in hot water it srunk
[ATTACH=CONFIG]183053[/ATTACH]

seymoore 04-11-2011 08:35 PM

Awww, so precious! Thanks for sharing the pics!
I have such a busy week and of course, I saved the last block until the deadline! I'm working my best to get it out by the 15th though. Doubt if I will be late, but if I am I will let you all know.

Trying to figure out how to coordinate with Carol's sashing in between her blocks. I don't have the same fabric, but will improvise.

Anyone heard from KatinkaB? Hope she is okay!

lindyline 04-11-2011 08:37 PM

Okay Roda, I'll ask. Just how many fur babies do you have.
There's 4 in those two pics alone.

roda 04-11-2011 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Okay Roda, I'll ask. Just how many fur babies do you have.
There's 4 in those two pics alone.

OK heres the list
2 inside dogs + one I get to babysit during the day(stinker keeps eating my shoes) he's got four pair so far
1 outside dog here
2 livestockguardins at the barn
1 stupid guinea
2 mules
3 regular size horses + 1 foal
5 miniatures + one foal
And then theres about 120 mama cow and hopeful if lucky most of them should finnish calfing in the next 2 months
Been real good the last year no crazy animals are wildlife, but its just starting spring so figure someone will bring something

katinkaB 04-13-2011 07:53 AM

Hi, Everyone

I just wanted to let you know I am still around! Thank you so much for those who have inquired where on earth I might be.

My father is very ill and I am afraid I am not too chatty at the moment.

However, the sewing machine knows nothing of these troubles and helped me finish the 2nd row for Roda's farm. It'll be in the mail tomorrow!!

Take care,
Manuela

roda 04-13-2011 06:26 PM

What no lookey ooh gosh.
Sending good thoughts and wishes your way
Sent seymoores your way yesterday

seymoore 04-13-2011 07:58 PM

Okay ladies, bad news. I need one more weekend to work on Carol's row. I'm so sorry! But if Uncle Sam is nice enough to give us til Monday to file our taxes, I'm thinking you all could give me a pass on this one too?

KatinkaB - so glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your Dad! Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.