Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

katinkaB 04-14-2011 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ha, Roda. I'm just playing the tease.

Here's a picture of the 2 rows I just sent on their way to Ann.

Don't you just love painter's tape ???
[ATTACH=CONFIG]184254[/ATTACH]

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-14-2011 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Okay ladies, bad news. I need one more weekend to work on Carol's row. I'm so sorry! But if Uncle Sam is nice enough to give us til Monday to file our taxes, I'm thinking you all could give me a pass on this one too?

KatinkaB - so glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your Dad! Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

No worries on another weekend, Was to send sashing not sure that I did?? What ever you do will be fine :)
Had picked up another piece for Ann's washed it and think the machine must have eaten it, haven't seen it since... Wish it would have stuck with socks!! :-D

Mine will go out Monday also, and I'll post a pic.

Hay... has anyone noticed the QB being a little wonky lately?

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-14-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by seymoore
Okay ladies, bad news. I need one more weekend to work on Carol's row. I'm so sorry! But if Uncle Sam is nice enough to give us til Monday to file our taxes, I'm thinking you all could give me a pass on this one too?

KatinkaB - so glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your Dad! Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

No worries on another weekend, Was to send sashing not sure that I did?? What ever you do will be fine :)
Had picked up another piece for Ann's washed it and think the machine must have eaten it, haven't seen it since... Wish it would have stuck with socks!! :-D

Mine will go out Monday also, and I'll post a pic.

Hay... has anyone noticed the QB being a little wonky lately?

roda 04-14-2011 04:03 PM

Its perfect my own flock of chickens. Love chicken but cannt have them because sis(border collie) loves them too

Ann L 04-14-2011 04:46 PM

Hey Manuela, Sorry to hear about your father. I am sure it has been stressful. Love your row, turned out very nice. I will be awaiting its arrival. I picked up some fabric in Maine this week for Roda's row and also some for Seymore's row. Just moving along. Roda, love the horses. Very pretty. Need to keep them out of the dryer though! No worries on anyone being late in sending the rows. I am sure we all understand. Sometimes Life gets in the way of things.

seymoore 04-14-2011 08:35 PM

Thanks Ladies!

Cute row of chickens Manuela!!!

katinkaB 04-15-2011 03:59 PM

Hey Roda, the goods arrived - and they are absolutely beautiful!!! Love the Alaskan rows - quite the challenge to match them up. Glad you like the chickens.

Ann, love the reds :) They'll match my glasses.

And last, but not least, thank you all so much for the kind words about my father. He is 82 and just made it through a major surgery.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-17-2011 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Glad your Dad made it thru the surgery !!! Hang in there Manuela!

Lets see if this will work for you Ann..... found the last missing color, yah !!

Ann L 04-17-2011 03:49 PM

Perfect Carol. I love it. I got Roda'ss row from Manuela yesterday as well. Now to the drawing board!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 04-19-2011 04:36 PM

Hay, are you all OK ? Know the weathers been rough in some of your areas.... Hope all are good !!