Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

roda 05-22-2011 01:10 PM

Love it. It beautiful i'm going to have one neat quilt when its done

C.Cal Quilt Girl 05-22-2011 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ann L

I have been working on yours Roda. Hope to be able to finish up this weekend. I sure hope the sun shines here. We have had nothing but rain for two weeks it seems. The yard looks like a hay field. Hard to tell where one ends and the other begins :) Today is my Friday! YIPPEE!

Here is the finished product Roda. Hope you like it.

That's Great !!.... AnnL
Thinking about this one today, I'm Glad you posted :thumbup: Know better now what to do, have been, working on a man Quilt earlier with some fab that could be incorporated into a Farm theme.... Hummmm

Ann L 05-23-2011 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl

I have been working on yours Roda. Hope to be able to finish up this weekend. I sure hope the sun shines here. We have had nothing but rain for two weeks it seems. The yard looks like a hay field. Hard to tell where one ends and the other begins :) Today is my Friday! YIPPEE!

That's Great !!.... AnnL
Thinking about this one today, I'm Glad you posted :thumbup: Know better now what to do, have been, working on a man Quilt earlier with some fab that could be incorporated into a Farm theme.... Hummmm

Sounds like you have that brain working now Carol. I know I need to plan and it helps to see what I have to work with first. I have decided not to plan ahead on my rows as I am not sure what the person in front of me is doing. I am usually a planner so this unusual for me. :mrgreen:

seymoore 05-23-2011 10:41 AM

It's beautiful Ann! Hope everyone is having a good week. I haven't been on here much, lots of graduations and birthdays to celebrate. I think things will calm down now. Be back soon!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 05-25-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl

That's Great !!.... AnnL

Sounds like you have that brain working now Carol. I know I need to plan and it helps to see what I have to work with first. I have decided not to plan ahead on my rows as I am not sure what the person in front of me is doing. I am usually a planner so this unusual for me. :mrgreen:

:-D sounds more planned than it is..... if I put it away too far, heck of a time finding it when I'm ready for it... ;) :-D

C.Cal Quilt Girl 05-25-2011 09:48 AM

Know the weather's been at it again !! Thinking of you and hope all are Safe!!

roda 05-26-2011 12:22 PM

Finnished blocks now to decide how to set them and add to quilt

Ann L 05-26-2011 03:45 PM

Today is my Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Off to the mountains on Sat am. Hope you guys did ok with the weather as well. We have been lucky here and it seems to go around us each time.

roda 06-01-2011 07:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Well here it is finelly finnished

Ann L 06-01-2011 01:14 PM

How pretty. Looks really nice Roda. How large are your squares without the sashing? Just planning a head. Can't wait to see mine and get it back. Everyone has done such a fantastic job. These are amazing quilts.