Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   **Row Robin 2011 Group 14** Saphire Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2Arow-robin-2011-group-14%2A%2A-saphire-sisters-t85238.html)

katinkaB 07-13-2011 12:45 PM

I love those, Roda! And Moon Over Mountain is one of my favorite blocks! Go for it!

katinkaB 07-13-2011 01:11 PM

Hey everyone,

thought I'd let you know my news - I'll be moving back to Germany on August 23rd.

Fear not for our robin quilts, though!

I'm still here to get the 4th row and the baby shall travel with me in my suitcase. And since I'll be at my Mom's til I find my own place, row #5 will be sewn on a Bernina - can't wait to get my hands on that machine :)

If it's OK with you, Roda, I'll mail you the funds to send the RR to Germany. If you'd rather not ship internationally, I can arrange with a friend here in Chicago to forward it to me.

What do you think?

Ann L 07-13-2011 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by katinkaB
Hey everyone,

thought I'd let you know my news - I'll be moving back to Germany on August 23rd.

I'm still here to get the 4th row and the baby shall travel with me in my suitcase. And since I'll be at my Mom's til I find my own place, row #5 will be sewn on a Bernina - can't wait to get my hands on that machine :)

Oh Manuela! My kids may be going back to Germany as well. Not sure yet when, but he should be coming down on orders soon. I will have to have your address and come visit. I love it over there.
If it's OK with you, Roda, I'll mail you the funds to send the RR to Germany. If you'd rather not ship internationally, I can arrange with a friend here in Chicago to forward it to me.

What do you think?

Ann L 07-13-2011 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by roda
ok need some opions. think about trying something new to me. What do you guys think about something along the lines of either elk or wolf. Then maybe moon over the mountain blocks. Or should they be full body silouette these are test blocks the real ones would be a brown print

Love both the silouettes and moon over the mountain!

roda 07-13-2011 02:52 PM

Hey everyone,

What do you think?

No problem about shipping we'll get it done. You'll love the bernina My MIL gave me a bernina 200 artista and loved it so much I went and bought a bernina 1630 to just sew with so I wouldnt have to switch the emboridery around I love these machines

roda 07-15-2011 09:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here some of the thing I got at the sell

Ann L 07-16-2011 04:06 AM

That little cutie too! Very nice Roda, you did good!

C.Cal Quilt Girl 07-16-2011 10:37 PM

Nice... and a Cutie too :)

katinkaB 07-17-2011 07:45 AM

Beautiful Roda.
You do drive the carriage, don't you? On any special occasions?

roda 07-17-2011 01:00 PM

Beautiful Roda.
You do drive the carriage, don't you? On any special occasions?

Try to drive at least twice a week if not more. Have one horse thats broke to drive right now and got two more in training. Also have two miniatures that are broke to drive and one in training so try to work at least one everyday. Work them all with a cart mostly