Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2011 Row Robin - Group 11 - Making Friends Row by Row (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2011-row-robin-group-11-making-friends-row-row-t85092.html)

Kehoeta 01-28-2011 06:24 PM

Very cool Boop. I like it. nicely Southwest

Boop56 01-28-2011 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Boop56
Judy: Here are the center of your blocks. Will these work?

Just playing around. Thinking of switching out the gold with tourquise in middle for a redish brown. HMMMMMMM

Obsessed 01-29-2011 04:23 AM

Wow Boop - you've been busy! Looks great to me. I like the turquoise with the browns. Very southwestern.

Boop56 01-29-2011 07:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Reworking the block. I want the pots to 'POP'. Sooooo now I am trying hand applique. Maybe.....

JudyG 01-29-2011 10:30 AM

Everything you've shown us has been fabulous. Can't wait to see the final product.

JudyG 01-31-2011 10:02 AM

Reworking the block. I want the pots to 'POP'. Sooooo now I am trying hand applique. Maybe.....

The "Something Southwestern" row is on its way to you. Mailed today.

Boop56 01-31-2011 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG

The "Something Southwestern" row is on its way to you. Mailed today.

Thanks. I went to eye doctor today and from the bacterial infection I now have deposits on the corneas so it will take a few weeks for my eyesight to clear. My mom has it also and she described it as if living in San Fransico. She said she always was looking through a haze. LOL It's funy. She is 85 so when I try to drive, out of four eyes we have one good eye and it is hers. We call ourselves Thelma and Louise. But I am slowely working on ideas. I am enjoying myself. I would like the address for everyone in our group because when I send their quilt on to the next person, I would like to send them (the quilt owner) a small gift to build the anticipation. Have a great evening. Peggy

Kehoeta 01-31-2011 05:57 PM

Boop - I hope your eyes are better in no time. I just found out that I am going to have cataract surgery in March - right after I return from vacation. Both eyes - 1 week apart. UGH! The only thing I am looking forward to is that I won't need my glasses anymore. My hubby and I have decided that I should spring for the multi-lens. Expensive - but will pay for itself in the long run. (I hope)

Kehoeta 01-31-2011 05:59 PM

I have Amanda's package all ready to go. I got delayed because I forgot about the label. So - Now - It's ready.

Neither rain, nor 15 inches of snow, (which we will have by Wednesday) nor .....

Look for it in priority post (USPS) Amanda. :)

Boop56 01-31-2011 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kehoeta
Boop - I hope your eyes are better in no time. I just found out that I am going to have cataract surgery in March - right after I return from vacation. Both eyes - 1 week apart. UGH! The only thing I am looking forward to is that I won't need my glasses anymore. My hubby and I have decided that I should spring for the multi-lens. Expensive - but will pay for itself in the long run. (I hope)

I just spent out $400 for 2 pairs of glasses. So i am sure your surgery will pay off. Good-luck. (What a way to end a vacation)