Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2020 June through November Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2020-june-through-november-round-robin-t311231.html)

Iceblossom 10-12-2020 04:22 AM

Woohoo for all! Looks like I'm going to have to think about my last round but what fun.

Thank you Greg for the update.

This past weekend was busy in real life, one of those "everything takes longer than you think" so 30 minute trips were 2 hours and so forth. But we got stuff done and had some fun along the way.

Macybaby 10-12-2020 07:23 AM

I got started on the border for Travelinnggramma's quilt. I'm putting the last two borders on, however I decided instead of two 6" borders, I'm doing one 12" border. I'll post a sneak peak when I get home this afternoon.

sewbizgirl 10-12-2020 11:10 AM

Reba, your round on Mary's quilt is so unusual. Good job thinking outside the box. It gives the quilt a whole new look!

BTW, while you still have it, Trisha spells her name T-R-I-S-H-A, not Tricia.

Rebaquilts 10-12-2020 12:06 PM

good timing

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8424455)
Reba, your round on Mary's quilt is so unusual. Good job thinking outside the box. It gives the quilt a whole new look!

BTW, while you still have it, Trisha spells her name T-R-I-S-H-A, not Tricia.

Thanks for that, it was perfect timing! I was going to send some blocks to IceBlossom with the box, and now can work on that as well! Hugs!

Macybaby 10-12-2020 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a sneak peak at the border I'm adding to TG's top.

givio 10-12-2020 02:58 PM

Macybaby, That sneak peek looks like what Mona did! That will look great, a nice reflection of what went on before.

maryb119 10-12-2020 03:10 PM

Macybaby! I love that one!

sewbizgirl 10-12-2020 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Macybaby (Post 8424511)

That looks beautiful, Macybaby!

travelinggramma 10-12-2020 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Macybaby (Post 8424511)

oh my. Love it. Colors, a bit scrappy, movement. Thank you, especially since it's so wide

Iceblossom 10-13-2020 06:35 AM

I hope everyone is as happy with their tops as I am with mine. Hard to believe it's almost all over :(

I'm getting pulled in a lot of directions in real life right now, but did want to not complain for a bit. So in good news, lungs are getting better (down to half an hour of coughing in the morning), and I can no longer feel each breath. Still get winded easily but then again, my knee keeps me slow.

It's getting chilly here. Our goal is to have the furnace turned off all during daylight savings time, used to be easier before they changed the dates. I've ordered new furnace filters which should get here today.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my aunt, will bring lunch with me. I'm thinking pot roast sounds good. But that thunder that just rolled overhead maybe not so much...