Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   5" Charm Theme: I-Spy! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/5-charm-theme-i-spy-t299960.html)

redstilettos 11-12-2018 05:26 AM

I have had a few emails asking to keep them informed for future swaps if we do Christmas, so I am thinking perhaps we may skip this one for a bit.

I'm thinking of posting a new one the week of Thanksgiving, with a due date of the first week or two of January. That way the holidays will not force people to not participate, giving everyone time to do it, if they so choose.

I am leaving on a vacation tomorrow (Punta Cana....10 of us!) celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. So I will post the day I get back. That will give people time to post more suggestions on what swap we should do :)

Happy I-Spying everyone!

WANNABEE 11-12-2018 06:07 AM

Happy 30th. Enjoy!

Dsenters 11-13-2018 09:15 AM

Red, I have been lost this past month, not participating in the I-spy swap. I just don’t have fabrics that appeared to work in this category unless you wanted an entire pack of “I spy a flower” hahaha.
I will be curious to see what your next swap subject will be.
I will enjoy seeing all the swappers treasures pictures.

ENJOY your anniversary !

moonrise 11-13-2018 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yet another fly-by post as I'm scrambling to get ready for another craft fair, but here's a fast picture of some crayon pouches I just made from the squares in this swap. Well, actually, the Spider-Man fabric and the crayon fabric were some I already had, but the rest are from the swap. Off to grab some lunch and then I gotta get started working on more stuff! Three more craft fairs to go, for this year. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]604001[/ATTACH]

sunrise450 11-14-2018 06:35 AM

moonrise, you are so talented I love all the things you make. I need to buy some Christmas fabric, it would be nice to have a swap of 5" charms of Christmas.

hav4boys 11-14-2018 11:04 AM

I received my charms. Feed back tomorrow.

Bullock2us 11-18-2018 03:28 AM

Great swap! Thanks to everyone. Thank you to everyone who sent the little extras! Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Dsenters 12-04-2018 01:09 PM

Moonrise, such a cute craft! If only my two grand kids could keep the crayons put in something/anything after proper use!!!
Honestly I had to ban them from my home, the crayons not the kids. My beautiful embossed white wallpaper that is above the chair railing in the dining room just didn’t look that great with navy and red crayon scribbles all over it 😖😩😡. Papa just smiled when I spotted it.

travelinggramma 12-29-2018 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is how I used your wonderful charms! This month with all the company, I needed something to do by hand and without too much thought! I really am happy how it turned out - still have to do quilting but wanted to show it off to you'll . Happy New YEar

pinkflowers 12-30-2018 06:59 AM

That is wonderful - what a great use of the I-Spy charms!