Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

marija 02-23-2017 03:22 PM

Belated Happy B'Day Janice!

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7770541)
Good morning, Boomers! I had a lovely dinner out with the family, came home and immediately zonked out. Not much of a party gal, am I? Thank you again for all the birthday wishes...they came as quite a pleasurable surprise!

Onto Boom Biz. The blocks for this group are due in my hands on April 17 but I believe some of you are already done so if you want to ship, please do so. Remember to add $7.20 for shipping as the price has risen for Priority packages yet again. When you pack your Boom blocks, please look at them all first, make sure they are 12 1/2 inches square, neat, clean and fully contained within the original baggie or ziplock they came in. Please fold them so they fit inside...no blocks hanging out of baggies please. Make sure the owner's name AND YOURS are easily visible from the outside of EVERY baggie. It makes my sorting job much easier. When you ship, please be sure to send me your tracking number. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Thank you all!

terriamn 02-23-2017 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bonus block for Sewbiz, didn't have a lot of your fabric left hope thus is ok

[ATTACH=CONFIG]568882[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 02-23-2017 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Billie on your block the eyes are not sewn down except with a couple of stitches...just in case you want to remove the if you have it machine quilted. I loved your cat fabric!! I cant even think of bonus blocks with so many of the regular ones to finish!! Great job to you that made extra ones!

Kassaundra 02-23-2017 04:27 PM

Thanks everyone, I do like the one I made for Ldugas, but my favorite I made w/ that pattern is Ibex's sparkly stripes w/ the butterflies.

Kassaundra 02-23-2017 04:27 PM

Nice blocks and bonus blocks everyone. Joan that cat for Billi is so cute!

terriamn 02-23-2017 04:31 PM

Joan your cat is stinkin cute. Great block.

mjpEncinitas 02-23-2017 05:21 PM

Great cat with buttons. Very cute. Billi's cat quilt is going to be so much fun.

mjpEncinitas 02-23-2017 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7770947)
Thanks everyone, I do like the one I made for Ldugas, but my favorite I made w/ that pattern is Ibex's sparkly stripes w/ the butterflies.

Can I be selfish? My favorite is the one you made for me :thumbup:

sewbizgirl 02-23-2017 05:28 PM

Thanks for the cool bonus block, Terri!

Love all the new block pictures. That kitty peeking in from the side is too cute!

bibliostone 02-23-2017 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today's bock is for Libster. It is made with a ruler I bought on a shop hop years ago. It is called Straight out of Line.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568888[/ATTACH]