Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Libster 02-24-2017 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 7771021)
Today's bock is for Libster. It is made with a ruler I bought on a shop hop years ago. It is called Straight out of Line.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568888[/ATTACH]

Thank you for a block that I've never seen before. I love it.

mjpEncinitas 02-24-2017 09:05 AM

I really like the Libster block Bibliostone. Has such a modern look to it.

terriamn 02-24-2017 09:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bonus block for all 2 pieces. Sawtooth Star

[ATTACH=CONFIG]568907[/ATTACH]

francie yuhas 02-24-2017 09:17 AM

Terriamn....thanks for the bonus block!

travelinggramma 02-24-2017 01:31 PM

My favorite was the same as Kass - Piecing 3rd place - Vertigo. I actually had to follow the circles to see if they were one or more!!

travelinggramma 02-24-2017 01:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have completed three - I started them a week ago.... Joan this one is Gentlemans fancy. I increased the pattern and ended up with a 10" so I added another border. I wasn't a very happy camper and thankfully the block can't speak.
Terri = Tilted Square was what I went to for your wiggly fabric. I was attempting to have all the lines going out.but in the end , it didnt' matter
Libster - I started this - was called Calendar Girls. And am really happy with the middle section. Somewhere there is a baggie with your name on it with your fabric cut into the corner triangles. I wanted to complete the block, but will redo if and when I find the lost fabric.
Rest time

terriamn 02-24-2017 01:49 PM

TG great blocks but especially like mine, that mayst have been a pain to make. Are your eyes still going crazy?

travelinggramma 02-24-2017 02:06 PM

yes - still can't look at the whole block!!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7771636)
TG great blocks but especially like mine, that mayst have been a pain to make. Are your eyes still going crazy?

Janice McC 02-24-2017 02:39 PM

Reminder to please to measure your blocks as you go so that they end up at 12 1/2 inches square, or as reasonably close as you can get. Check your blocks for neatness. Cut loose threads and fold neatly. And please put your name on all the packages so the owner knows who made what. Thanks!

Janice McC 02-24-2017 02:44 PM

Wow, TG, each is better than the last! Love how you managed to cut JEB's fabric and still keep its beauty. Terri's tilted square is a little dizzying but it's terrific. And then the block for Libster and Sara, it's darling even without the temporaomisplaced pieces. You hit the trifecta!

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 7771624)
I have completed three - I started them a week ago.... Joan this one is Gentlemans fancy. I increased the pattern and ended up with a 10" so I added another border. I wasn't a very happy camper and thankfully the block can't speak.
Terri = Tilted Square was what I went to for your wiggly fabric. I was attempting to have all the lines going out.but in the end , it didnt' matter
Libster - I started this - was called Calendar Girls. And am really happy with the middle section. Somewhere there is a baggie with your name on it with your fabric cut into the corner triangles. I wanted to complete the block, but will redo if and when I find the lost fabric.
Rest time