Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Kassaundra 02-24-2017 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I have Billi's finished. Boring TV tonight and not wanting to do housework combined to facilitate getting it finished. There is not one stripe or octagon. I hope it's not to busy or to bright. The fabric w/ the birds has all the perfect colors in your fabric. And the cats are so mellow after all the beer and wine, the birds are safe. lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568943[/ATTACH]

All2Pieces 02-24-2017 09:24 PM

Kass, those cats and birdies are hilarious! Great block!

Thanks for all the great blocks, quilters. Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with everyone. Y'all have some serious talent.

sewbizgirl 02-24-2017 09:35 PM

That is a great block, Kass! Yeah, those kitties are zonked. They don't even know the birds are there. Ha...:D Silly booze kitties.

Your fussy cutting rocks, once again.

marija 02-24-2017 09:57 PM

Thank you Libster. I think its beutiful!

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7759947)
Marija, this is a "Starburst Cross" that I made for you today. I hope you like it.

marietta 02-24-2017 10:52 PM

Outstanding blocks once again ladies.

Joan love the blue with the butterflies.

When my grandgirls come to visit (4,3, 18mths) They want to see which fabric and blocks I've finished and am working on, And I show them the ones that everyone has made.
They all love the booze kitty and circus fabric, But the oldest wants a pillowcase made from the space one, and her Easter dress from the "trecked yellow one" (lol assuming she means Kass's) with all the butterflies all around the bottom.
The middle one just wants all the little scraps, a threaded needle, paper and glue for her "prosheck" at home she's working on. Can't wait to see that one.
The youngest, is fascinated by terri's wavy blue. I thought maybe she would want a little scrap, No she just wants to look at all the blocks in the gallery made with that fabric. Go figure lol.

Had I known grandkids were so entertaining , would have had them first :D

NanaKathy55 02-25-2017 05:42 AM

Good Mornin Ladies..Beautiful Blocks Ladies!!!!!! And a belated Happy Birthday Janice..hope you had a wonderful day!!!

travelinggramma 02-25-2017 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7771895)
There is not one stripe or octagon. And the cats are so mellow after all the beer and wine, the birds are safe. lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]568943[/ATTACH]

Kass - you made me laugh - poor little kitties are dreaming of birdies but can't get off the couch. Billi will have so much fun with her couch quilt!!

terriamn 02-25-2017 06:25 AM

I pick up my new machine in a few hours but b4 any one on one time with it Kass's block is going to be made. A new pattern jumped out at me but it really was intimidating. Last night found a different block that said make me make me and think it will fit in better with her other blocks.

Kassaundra 02-25-2017 06:41 AM

Can't wait to see it.

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7772077)
I pick up my new machine in a few hours but b4 any one on one time with it Kass's block is going to be made. A new pattern jumped out at me but it really was intimidating. Last night found a different block that said make me make me and think it will fit in better with her other blocks.

Muse&Sew 02-25-2017 07:03 AM

Thanks for the beautiful block Libster! Love it!

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7770150)
Here are my last two blocks. Sniff, sniff. First one is for Ljdugas. Pinwheel Flower.
Second one is for Muse&Sew. It's a 3 D Box, but I'm going to name it "Good morning, Universe". Hope y'all like them.