Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

mjpEncinitas 03-04-2017 07:30 AM

Thank you Muse&Sew. You did a great job fussy cutting the best of those dancing skeletons. I can't wait to put this quilt together.

terriamn 03-04-2017 07:51 AM

Sewbiz loved your church ladies quilt.

my finger and the finger next to it hurt like a you know what, doc said it's because she had to move around some nerves. Ouch. Sure glad I finished my blocks but really thought I would be able to play with my new quilting machine and start some QAYG blocks. Patience Terri.......

Kassaundra 03-04-2017 08:01 AM

Nice blocks ladies and good fussy cutting.

Sewbiz saw your church ladies quilt, very cute, nice it's bright and happy, but she loves it.

Terri sorry it is still hurting so much, it's still a pretty fresh "wound" should start feeling better soon.

sewbizgirl 03-04-2017 08:10 AM

Thank you! Church Ladies is a little bit tough to give away... but it's going to somebody really sweet.

Terri, hope your finger feels better soon. Hope they gave you some pain meds to get you over the hump.

GramE 03-04-2017 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7777303)
Sewbiz loved your church ladies quilt.

my finger and the finger next to it hurt like a you know what, doc said it's because she had to move around some nerves. Ouch. Sure glad I finished my blocks but really thought I would be able to play with my new quilting machine and start some QAYG blocks. Patience Terri.......

Nerves don't like getting shoved around & they don't get over being mad quickly! Hope yours take a chill pill & heal quickly.

There was a story in our paper this week about a semi carrying mail caught fire and some mail was damaged & lost. I commented that I hoped no one's blocks were lost, my DH (who does not laugh out loud) laughed out loud. "No one but you would think like that!" He said.

Beautiful blocks, friends.

joanelizbay 03-04-2017 10:54 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Finished my last 3 blocks for the April group. Does Janice want these now or hold onto them for awhile?? Marietta, Marijas and Nanna Kathys. Sorry to be done with the swap already...need to find another project!! Thanks everyone!!

Libster 03-04-2017 12:00 PM

Love your blocks, Joan. Terri, sure hope your finger is feeling better soon. I always seem to bump my little boo-boos on everything. Just be glad I'm not carrying your big boo-boo for you. At least you're on the uphill drag now.

sewbizgirl 03-04-2017 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 7777389)

There was a story in our paper this week about a semi carrying mail caught fire and some mail was damaged & lost. I commented that I hoped no one's blocks were lost, my DH (who does not laugh out loud) laughed out loud. "No one but you would think like that!" He said.

OH! That would be a disaster.

Joan, great finish on your blocks. Love them all, but especially the one with the pink in it. So cheery.

jaba 03-04-2017 01:38 PM

Love it Joan, thank you. Janice is receiving blocks now for the 2 month group and a lot of us sent this group in also. I think you can send if you want.

Libster 03-04-2017 02:16 PM

I sent both of my groups in together.