Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

joanelizbay 03-05-2017 08:24 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I was putting blocks in bags and decided I had extra fabric to make another block for Kassaundra, MJP and Libster. The one for MJP made me think they were in a barn and the people were seen thru the door. It was a FUN fabric to work with!! Now they are all bagged and sealed and ready to mail! :)

Janice McC 03-05-2017 09:23 AM

Joan, how lovely that you also went above and beyond. It's never expected but I'm sure your extra blocks, your "bonus blocks", will be appreciated. Nice job! :)

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7777971)
I was putting blocks in bags and decided I had extra fabric to make another block for Kassaundra, MJP and Libster. The one for MJP made me think they were in a barn and the people were seen thru the door. It was a FUN fabric to work with!! Now they are all bagged and sealed and ready to mail! :)

Janice McC 03-05-2017 09:25 AM

Oh, how terrific is that!!! Lucky you!!!

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 7777841)
Yesterday we had a meet and greet at a Fabric Warehouse in Lakeland Fl. What fun. 7 QB swappers (4 from this swap!). What fun we had - putting a face to the name, learning more about each other, shopping together and then lunch afterwards. the four hubbies that came enjoyed meeting each other and swapping stories!

Janice McC 03-05-2017 09:27 AM

A2P, great blocks...and a lot of them. Woo, hoo!

ill try to catch up posting your blocks today. I'm a couple of days behind. Oops.

Originally Posted by All2Pieces (Post 7777920)
After seeing everyone yesterday I am trying to get some blocks completed. Don't know if I've posted these or not.
For TravelingGramma - 2 low contrast orange blocks. One is a bonus block. Hope you can use them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569438[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]569439[/ATTACH]

NanaKKathy, you may have seen this before. The yellow matches the roses in the grey.
<strike></strike>[ATTACH=CONFIG]569440[/ATTACH]
Francie, your butterflies are precious. I love how this block highlights the focus fabric, so I'll be using the pattern again.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569441[/ATTACH]

Libster, have I posted this before?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569442[/ATTACH]
<strike></strike>

klaws 03-05-2017 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7777899)
Awesome! So introduce them to us... can you give us names left to right so we can connect names to faces too?

I also posted a picture with names on the March mug rug swap and the February mini swap.

sewbizgirl 03-05-2017 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by klaws (Post 7778040)
I also posted a picture with names on the March mug rug swap and the February mini swap.

Thank you, I'll go look! :wave:

sewbizgirl 03-05-2017 10:24 AM

A2P I love my block... thank you! Love all the ones you posted, in fact. And it's great to see what you look like, too.

Joan, wonderful 'bonuses'.

Kassaundra 03-05-2017 10:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice blocks everyone, Joan I love my bonus block thanks so much.

Janice I think the block I made for Billi didn't make it into the album. Here it is
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569458[/ATTACH]

ibex94 03-05-2017 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7777971)

gorgeous! I feel that barn dance happening!

ibex94 03-05-2017 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7778109)
Nice blocks everyone, Joan I love my bonus block thanks so much.

Janice I think the block I made for Billi didn't make it into the album. Here it is
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569458[/ATTACH]

kitties dreaming of birdies.... too cute!!