Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

terriamn 03-07-2017 06:19 PM

Sewbiz, we must be sisters because that was my exact thought also. Are we evil?

mollymunchkin 03-07-2017 07:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are three more finished. Libster, yours is Aunt Eliza's Star, which is an Ohio Star Variation; Jclinganrey, yours is Calico Puzzle; NanaKathy, yours is Eccentric Star.

Here's your laugh for the day: A few years ago, I bought a quarter inch foot, put it on my machine, stitched, and it wasn't a quarter inch. I could not figure out what the problem was, so I put it away. Fast forward to Saturday, I posted a picture on the National Quilter's Circle Challenge FB page of my finished Challenge block and how close I was to being finished with it when the bobbin thread ran out. Another quilter suggested I move my needle as my fabric wasn't covering the feed dogs. Face Palm moment....Move the needle....that also solved the quarter inch problem. If I line the needle up with the red line, voila, a neat quarter inch seam.

sewbizgirl 03-07-2017 08:00 PM

MM, love all three of your blocks. Half and quarter square triangles are so much fun to play with!

sewbizgirl 03-07-2017 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7779747)
Sewbiz, we must be sisters because that was my exact thought also. Are we evil?

Just a little bit. :D

Kassaundra 03-07-2017 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Muse, I finished your block today. A spiral spinning star in space. Hope you like it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]569588[/ATTACH]

marietta 03-07-2017 10:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
molly ~ love all your blocks

Kass ~ wow again

Block for bibliostone, best I could do :-) It looks a bit off in the picture to me. If I need to take out the applique at the top and put in one like the other three please let me know, it won't be a problem.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569591[/ATTACH]

marietta 03-07-2017 10:43 PM

lol well heck, just saw one problem with it at first glance, the middle square is upside down, oh geez

bibliostone 03-08-2017 12:11 AM

It is adorable the way it is! Don't worry about the middle, those little Mickey's do not go all the same direction anyway.

Originally Posted by marietta (Post 7779869)
molly ~ love all your blocks

Kass ~ wow again

Block for bibliostone, best I could do :-) It looks a bit off in the picture to me. If I need to take out the applique at the top and put in one like the other three please let me know, it won't be a problem.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569591[/ATTACH]

Libster 03-08-2017 01:28 AM

I'm loving all these new blocks, 'specially mine! Thanks, Molly. Kass, I love your spinning star.

sewbizgirl 03-08-2017 06:03 AM

Totally cool space block, Kass. The other fabric you put with it is perfect.

Love the Mickey/Minnie block, Marietta! I wouldn't have thought the center block was upside down.