Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

All2Pieces 03-19-2017 01:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I like that dragonfly pattern so much I've used it for some other fabrics. I hope you like them.
For joanelizbay, to show off the medallions -
[ATTACH=CONFIG]570094[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]570095[/ATTACH]
And for Ibex94's fairies to ride

Janice McC 03-19-2017 01:41 PM

Just want to let you know that I've just heard from NanaKathy and she asks for your prayers. There's a serious medical issue with a family member that has quickly come up. She and her family are very worried so any prayers and/or healing thoughts sent their way would be welcome.

I've just pulled all the recent pix and I'll add them to the gallery shortly. Hope I haven't missed any. If so, you all know the drill. Thanks!

travelinggramma 03-19-2017 04:19 PM

Janice - thank you for sharing - Keeping Kathy and family in prayers

terriamn 03-19-2017 04:26 PM

Kass fun ties

All2pieces I love my block thank you

terriamn 03-19-2017 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shared my faith story at church today. With quilting being interwound with my journey a couple of my quilts were hung in the foyer. My grand daughter is with me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]570109[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 03-19-2017 06:34 PM

All2 thanks. I love that pattern with my fabric! Prayers for Nana and her family..where did this weekend go??

sewbizgirl 03-19-2017 08:15 PM

Love that dragonfly block, A2P...

My prayers are going up for Kathy's family member and the rest of the family too. May they see a miracle!

Terri, I'm sure your testimony was great. The quilt is beautiful and so is the granddaughter!

Kassaundra 03-20-2017 04:28 AM

A2P your dragon fly block is nice and is perfect for Joan's fabric.

NanaK thoughts are w/ you and your family.

Terri, you were among friends so I'm sure you did well, and such a lovely Gdaughter, hopefully she learned some things about her Gma she will treasure forever.

Janice McC 03-20-2017 04:31 AM

Terriamn, this is a beautiful picture of you and your g'daughter. You did it! Congratulations!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7787466)
Shared my faith story at church today. With quilting being interwound with my journey a couple of my quilts were hung in the foyer. My grand daughter is with me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]570109[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 03-20-2017 04:59 AM

Good morning, Aprilites! Just a quick reminder that blocks are due IN MY HANDS 4 weeks from today on Monday, April 17. As always, please use as much time as you need to get your blocks done but do make sure they arrive on or before that date.

I've received the completed blocks from about half the people in this group and more are on the way. I do need to hear from Ibex and Marija as to how your block-making is going as I haven't seen any posted yet. I know not everyone posts blocks but please check in and us know how it's going for you. Thank you!