Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Janice McC 03-28-2017 12:53 PM

Reminder, those of you who haven't shipped yet, please remember to send me your tracking number. Also, it helps to let me know a day or two in advance of shipping that you will be doing so. As I am often out of town, I arrange for pick up by a neighbor or I stop delivery. I cannot do that if I don't know a package is on it's way. Thanks!

Janice McC 03-28-2017 01:15 PM

Update!

So between doctors appointments and waiting for the plumber and someone to measure for some new carpeting, I've been able to get myself ready for the onslaught of blocks that are to come soon from this group. As long as I've updated myself, I'll update you. :) I've received blocks from those who have their names in bold print. Everyone else has until April 17 to have their blocks in my hands.
All2Pieces
Bibliostone
Billi
FrancieYuhas
Ibex94
Jaba
Jclinganrey
Joanelizbay
Kassaundra
Libster
Ljdugas

Marietta
Marija
MJPEncinitas
Mollymunchkin
Muse & Sew
NanaKathy
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn
TravelingGramma

If anyone spots an error, let me know! Thank you.

terriamn 03-28-2017 02:19 PM

NanaKathy what a frightening expierence. So glad your granddaughter is home now and feeling better. Will continue praying for her.

GramE 03-28-2017 02:27 PM

Praying for your family, NanaKathy. So hard to watch a grandchild suffer.

Libster 03-28-2017 02:47 PM

NanaKathy, I will certainly add your granddaughter to my prayer list. At least now you have a diagnosis and her doctors know what they need to work on. I'm so glad that her mobility is back. That, in itself, should make her feel better. I'm a firm believer that prayers do and will work.

francie yuhas 03-28-2017 05:41 PM

Thinking of you and your DGD,NanaK

marietta 03-28-2017 06:28 PM

Sending prayers and hugs NanaKathy

travelinggramma 03-29-2017 04:12 AM

So much pain and distress in our worlds. I thank God for this group who is our own prayer and support team. My heart skips a beat when reading all that is happening with you and your families. And with that - my prayers go up. I'm with Libster - - I believe in prayer and a God who always answers - maybe not in immediate healing, but always with his peaceful presence

GramE 03-29-2017 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 7793898)
So much pain and distress in our worlds. I thank God for this group who is our own prayer and support team. My heart skips a beat when reading all that is happening with you and your families. And with that - my prayers go up. I'm with Libster - - I believe in prayer and a God who always answers - maybe not in immediate healing, but always with his peaceful presence

Amen and Amen! I can't imagine navigating life's hardships without leaning on the One who has known me from the beginning.

sewbizgirl 03-29-2017 06:21 AM

Beautiful sentiments, ladies... and I'm with you. Appreciate all of you and your faith, so much.

So excited that most of our blocks are in for this group already. Hope everyone else is doing well with what they have left to finish up. I had a blast quilting half my blocks from the March group yesterday. They went so fast!

For my April blocks I plan to make two lap quilts for donation. Anyone who still has my block to make, don't knock yourself out. Just a nice, utilitarian block will do!