Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Janice McC 04-08-2017 05:03 AM

What a pleasurable morning I'm having. I'm playing with your blocks. :) Ok, only the ones I've received of course. I've started sorting them out into your packets that will soon be in your hands. Such lovely blocks! What a good day it is. :)

terriamn 04-08-2017 06:35 AM

Janice while you are playing with my blocks would you mind sewing them together? Probably only chance having a completed quilt :D

Janice McC 04-08-2017 07:39 AM

Lol! I cannot seem to finish my own. How can I finish yours???

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7800537)
Janice while you are playing with my blocks would you mind sewing them together? Probably only chance having a completed quilt :D

sewbizgirl 04-08-2017 10:06 AM

You ladies are cracking me up!

Yes, isn't that what we send our blocks to you for, Janice? For finishing? :D

sewbizgirl 04-08-2017 10:07 AM

Janice, it must be fun to see all the blocks in person. The photos we post never do them justice.

Muse&Sew 04-08-2017 01:14 PM

Whoo hoo it looks like my package was delivered to you today! Yea, no mix-ups!!!

Janice McC 04-08-2017 02:14 PM

They're here, muse. :). Package is in good shape.

Originally Posted by Muse&Sew (Post 7800744)
Whoo hoo it looks like my package was delivered to you today! Yea, no mix-ups!!!

Janice McC 04-08-2017 02:16 PM

Well then. That puts a new spin on things. Shall I hold onto them until I've made a complete top for each? You should have them by 2027. Maybe.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7800643)
You ladies are cracking me up!

Yes, isn't that what we send our blocks to you for, Janice? For finishing? :D

Billi 04-08-2017 02:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Janice is sewing the blocks together!!!! woohooo

I have a few more pictures. You know how sometimes you have problems with a block and no matter what you do you just keep getting it wrong? That was me and it happens every swap. Marietta I'm sorry but this time it was your beautiful fabric, thank god you sent a large piece. you will notice the somewhat unusual block name well since I couldn't come up with anything cleaver I went for honesty.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571208[/ATTACH]

Well mostly honest the proper name " Math is not my friend and how the hell did I use the wrong square now how do I fit it?" didn't fit on the label. hahahahaha. For the love of god I hope that was my One problem child I have a couple more to go. I promise it is square and the correct size.

Joan I love your fabric and hated to cut it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571209[/ATTACH]

Finely this round is Nannakathy and your soft grey's and yellow

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571210[/ATTACH]

made a beautiful Dresden plate.

Only a few more to make and several picture to take and I'll be done

Kassaundra 04-08-2017 03:10 PM

Cool blocks Billi, especially love what you did w/ Joan's fabric the Dresden fan.