Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

travelinggramma 04-09-2017 12:24 PM

You nailed the block color - thank you I love it [QUOTE=jclinganrey;7797254]Here's my block for TG:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]570938[/ATTACH]

QUOTE]

travelinggramma 04-09-2017 12:35 PM

We spent a week around Charleston SC visiting friends and checking out the big and little museums. The Charleston Museum (oldest one in the country) had a Textile section. Many of the quilts were made up of fussy cut Chitz fabric that was appliqued to the cotton. I am talking about large sections. You all do more intricate work !! We should all be in a museum!

marietta 04-09-2017 03:01 PM

Billi ~ Math has never been my friend!! Love my block, and the others too.

great blocks All2Pieces

Libster 04-09-2017 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 7801290)
We spent a week around Charleston SC visiting friends and checking out the big and little museums. The Charleston Museum (oldest one in the country) had a Textile section. Many of the quilts were made up of fussy cut Chitz fabric that was appliqued to the cotton. I am talking about large sections. You all do more intricate work !! We should all be in a museum!

Now you're making me home-sick. I have family all over Charleston, Summerville and Moncks Corner. I hope you had some shrimp and grits while you were there. Food of the gods! I love the old museum. Last time I was there, they were having a frog-jumping contest outside. The kids loved it.

mjpEncinitas 04-09-2017 05:57 PM

Thank you for the wonderful blocks All2pieces. I love them.
All the blocks look wonderful.

Cant wait to get my squishy package.

Kassaundra 04-09-2017 06:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The wild 4 o'clocks bloomed tonight for the first time this year.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571273[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571274[/ATTACH]

terriamn 04-09-2017 07:20 PM

I have only been to Charlston once but definitely fell in love with it and plan on going back. Were all the beautiful flowers in bloom?

terriamn 04-09-2017 07:32 PM

Quick Liam update, he is still in PICU, sedated, feeding tube and oxygen. Last night and hey lowered the oxygen a bit and he tolerated it ok. One lung is still very congested, more X- rays tomorrow.

Beautiful here, crocus and tulips blooming.

kass great photo of the 4 o'clock's, mine have never survived one of our winters.

sewbizgirl 04-09-2017 08:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Beautiful blooms, Kass...

Hope Liam's lungs clear up soon. Is this because his chest is small? Poor baby... Lord, touch him.

Today was my birthday! Hubby bought me a decadent chocolate cake (thank goodness a small one!) and a dozen red roses. The kids sent this bouquet of lilies and snap dragons. It was amazing how the lilies opened in less than a day.

Before:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571275[/ATTACH]

Less than 12 hours after putting the lilies in water:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571276[/ATTACH]

Sorry sideways... and that lily in the front is 7" across!

Libster 04-10-2017 02:25 AM

Beautiful flowers! Happy Birthday!