Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

sewbizgirl 04-10-2017 07:34 PM

Thanks...

Jaba hope your internet is back up soon. You are always the fastest to get your quilts done and we don't want to miss seeing them. :D

So excited to get these blocks back.

My local group did a block swap too (patterned after our Boom swaps here) and our trade back day is this Saturday. So I'm very close to getting two sets of blocks back... woo hoo!

mjpEncinitas 04-11-2017 05:27 AM

Love all those Dresdens Billi. They look gorgeous. They would all make a wonderful quilt together.

Muse&Sew 04-11-2017 06:08 AM

Beautiful Dresdens billi! Very inspiring!

Janice McC 04-11-2017 11:41 AM

Getting close, Aprilites! Way to go. :)
All2Pieces - confirmed in transit
Bibliostone
Billi
FrancieYuhas
Ibex94
Jaba
Jclinganrey
Joanelizbay
Kassaundra - confirmed in transit
Libster
Ljdugas

Marietta
Marija
MJPEncinitas
Mollymunchkin - confirmed in transit
Muse & Sew
NanaKathy
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn
TravelingGramma

GramE 04-11-2017 11:58 AM

I think you've done enough beautiful plates to invite us all to dinner! Just lovely. My fave is the brown/tan one.

jaba 04-11-2017 12:16 PM

Yahoo! Internet up and running. Now just need to get everything put away and our taxes done. Those I dread they take to much time to do :) I stopped in Paducah on the way home and fell in love! That fabric shop is awesome, was there for 3 hours and didn't even get up and down every aisle. Decided I better quit shopping, my cart was full and I could see those $ going right out of my pocket:) I did get some awesome fabric for a boom or two and hubby even picked out some for a quilt he wants. It will be a stop coming and going from now on I'm sure.

sewbizgirl 04-11-2017 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7802567)
Yahoo! Internet up and running. Now just need to get everything put away and our taxes done. Those I dread they take to much time to do :) I stopped in Paducah on the way home and fell in love! That fabric shop is awesome, was there for 3 hours and didn't even get up and down every aisle. Decided I better quit shopping, my cart was full and I could see those $ going right out of my pocket:) I did get some awesome fabric for a boom or two and hubby even picked out some for a quilt he wants. It will be a stop coming and going from now on I'm sure.

Jaba, did you make it to the warehouse room (all the way to the right of the building) to see all the beautiful kits? I will be there for the show in just over a week! Eek! Can't wait. Eleanor Burns' store is really nice too, just one street up from the river. And the quilt museum is right there near it. Might be worth an overnight stop! Then you can eat at Kirchner's too.

sewbizgirl 04-11-2017 01:19 PM

I'm so happy... just finished doing our taxes... for 2015!! :D Yes, my 'dark secret' is that I procrastinate so well on doing taxes... but not usually THAT long. Now to get 2016 filed and I'll be free for a whole year. For months and months I've had guilt every time I sit down to sew, because I knew I should have been working on the taxes. I make myself miserable. :shock:

Kassaundra 04-11-2017 02:09 PM

Our taxes are super easy, straight forward W2s standard deduction takes about 20 minutes on turbo tax and done.

Kassaundra 04-11-2017 02:09 PM

Billi great plates!