Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

terriamn 05-10-2017 10:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This was my first real time trying to sew feathers, spine has pebbles. Lots to learn but practicing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]572865[/ATTACH]
And back
[ATTACH=CONFIG]572866[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 05-10-2017 01:06 PM

Cute quilting, Terri. Love the stars! The fabrics are cute too. especially those pea pods!

Looks like you are having a blast with your new quilting machine. You'll just get better and better the more you do.

terriamn 05-10-2017 01:33 PM

Sewbiz the gal who sent these tops has some fabulous novelty fabrics in them. The one I did yesterday even has a square with olives.

sewbizgirl 05-10-2017 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7821610)
Sewbiz the gal who sent these tops has some fabulous novelty fabrics in them. The one I did yesterday even has a square with olives.

LOL, she must make I Spy quilts.

Life is finally quieting down... just got back from Memphis where I picked up my new car (<3<3<3), got the MRI done on my lower back, craft shows done, Paducah done, all the long driving trips done... Now I can settle down and work on my own quilts. Tomorrow is the first day in a week or more that I can stay home and nothing HAS to be done. What luxury.

Janice McC 05-11-2017 03:39 AM

Isn't a day to yourself wonderful? No place you have to be. Luxury is right. Ahhhh.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7821679)

Life is finally quieting down... just got back from Memphis where I picked up my new car (<3<3<3), got the MRI done on my lower back, craft shows done, Paducah done, all the long driving trips done... Now I can settle down and work on my own quilts. Tomorrow is the first day in a week or more that I can stay home and nothing HAS to be done. What luxury.

ibex94 05-11-2017 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7821679)

and I went to the Canton flea market hoping to catch you selling your wares there, lol.

I'm glad you're getting some down time!

Muse&Sew 05-11-2017 03:33 PM

Terri looks like you're having fun. Feathers, stars, loops. Great job!

Sewbiz glad life is quieting down for you. I'm ready for some of that in my life.

Janice McC 05-11-2017 04:36 PM

Terriam, I thought of you this afternoon when I was quilting my blocks. I tried some curved lines and they didn't turn out well. I thought I might try a star today just for fun, but no way. I think they'll be years down the road at this rate.
Lol.

Libster 05-11-2017 05:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I gave Sara her quilt today. She absolutely loves it!! She took lots of pictures and posted them on Facebook. Needless to say, she's one happy girl! She made me promise to thank each of you for your beautiful blocks. The next one is for her daughter, Joely. If you don't see your block(s) in this one, they will be in Joely's.

Libster 05-11-2017 05:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This should be a better picture of Sara's quilt that I made from some of our Boom 18 blocks.