Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Kassaundra 05-11-2017 06:03 PM

Awesome job Libster. I see my block.

mollymunchkin 05-11-2017 07:03 PM

I see mine, too. although I had to go to the galley to remember which one was mine. I have end of school year/testing brain. The good news is it's temporary. The bad news is I have four more weeks before I'm cured.

sewbizgirl 05-11-2017 07:08 PM

Wow, Libster, that is a gorgeous quilt! Love your QAYG... it looks just like mine! :D I can see why Sara loved it. It's very special. Joely will love hers too, I'm sure.

mollymunchkin, you are too funny!

Janice McC 05-12-2017 12:35 AM

Beautiful quilt, Libster!

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7822379)
This should be a better picture of Sara's quilt that I made from some of our Boom 18 blocks.

travelinggramma 05-12-2017 03:56 AM

Libster - its awesome. I didn't realize the "R" was so crooked. Maybe wonky is a better word!! So glad that Sara is happy and that she shows it off on FB!! You should be one proud momma

travelinggramma 05-12-2017 03:57 AM

oh molly - how I wish mine was temporary!! I always have to look mine up! And I made her name!$#!#!

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin (Post 7822413)
I see mine, too. although I had to go to the galley to remember which one was mine. I have end of school year/testing brain. The good news is it's temporary. The bad news is I have four more weeks before I'm cured.

Libster 05-12-2017 05:12 AM

Travelinggramma, she LOVES that block with her name! That was her favorite one in the quilt. She even ask me how you did that. She wouldn't change a single thing about it. She chose the blocks for her quilt from both groups and laid them out the way she wanted them, so she feels like she helped a little with it. I think that just makes it even more special to her. I made 1 more block so Joely's would be the same size as Sara's.
Oh, and I'm Sara's proud grandma. Joely is my almost 3 yr. old great-grand. She ask for her quilt last night too. "Mawmaw, got mine?" Working on it, Baby, working on it. I do so love it when they appreciate what you make for them.

marietta 05-12-2017 06:24 AM

Love the quilt Libster!!

Great job on the quilting terriamn

Sewbiz glad things have settled some and quieted down for you. Hope your MRI comes back good, I'm scheduled for mine on Monday.

Kassaundra 05-12-2017 06:44 AM

My sinus surgery is finally scheduled a week from today. I will be off work a minimum of 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll get some quilting finished while I'm off. I don't expect to get much done the first week, but hopefully by the second week I'll be up to doing some quilting. I won't be able to get distracted w/ yard / garden work so we'll see.

marietta 05-12-2017 07:40 AM

Know your surgery will go great but sending up prayers for you, dr's everyone.