Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

lauriejo 04-18-2013 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just to continue the trend, my lovely package from clsurz arrived yesterday. Lots of fun stuff for me. Beautiful pink fabrics (one with sparkles), a tape measure and seam ripper that match, a pretty blue sparkly zipper bag that is big enough to have a lot of different uses, a bookmark to cross stitch and a book to use it in, small really crazy socks (since I mentioned I do like goofy socks), and the candy and hot chocolate even made it into the picture! Thanks again big sis for all my goodies!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]408765[/ATTACH]
P.S. don't tell anyone I'm online, sneaking a break at work cuz I couldn't wait to show my goodies

annt59 04-18-2013 09:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quiltingdragon: I received your wonderful package on Monday. Thank you so much! The Asian panels are to die for. You mentioned that a great place to get Asian fabric is www.thecottonboutique.com and I agree after looking at that site.
I received an Asian pillbox and a picture frame with pockets made of Asian fabric.
I also received Andes and York chocolate mints along with green tea. The lantern fabric and garden gloves are great too. I am looking forward to doing redwork with the sublime stitching patterns and thread that you sent.

sewbeadit 04-18-2013 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my great package this week and would like to give Quiltymom a big thank you for my goodies. Here is a pic. The bags will be very useful and I am looking forward to making little apple cores and clam shells. Thanks quiltymom, for my wonderful surprises.[ATTACH=CONFIG]408789[/ATTACH]

quiltymom 04-18-2013 01:51 PM

You are so welcome !!!! I just love the little keychain templates I.ve been giving out in swaps there so fun!!!

catjo 04-18-2013 02:20 PM

Recieved my package

1 Attachment(s)
I received this wonderful package from Ann, (annt59), everything will be used and of course eaten. The candy bar is closer and closer to being eaten. lol Wonderful items included. I hope the picture works. Thank you so much Ann for this package you did a great job in your selection of items. Clippies, marking pen, mens ties, (trying to get enough together to make a quilt), fabric, and cars panel, labels, candy bar, bag, template, hope I didn't forget anything.

luvstoquilt 04-18-2013 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am off the bench! I got a great package today from Starshine and I love all of it!

She sent lovely fabric, "Hello" notes, a ball and treats for the very spoiled, Mr. Peach, a great note and best of all my favorite treat.....Dark Chocolate Covered orange Peels...delicious! (I have already eaten 2 of them!)

thanks so much, Starshine!

Ladybug 1938 04-18-2013 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ann ( annt59) thanks so much for the great package...Hubby already got ahold of the dove hard chocolates.. I appreciate the thought you put into getting the package ready for me... There were 2 1/2 yard pieces ofmaterial and 6 FQ's all in Fall colors. a Frixion Pen, Bag of Clips, Seam ripper and a much welcome 4.5 inch ruler, found a pattern on Missouri quilts I can use that for... A pretty ornament and a panel of Sam and Sue for me to do in Red Work... Almost forgot 1. 2.5 inch jelly roll strip of Fall material... Thanks so much Ann..

Ashjoy 04-18-2013 03:24 PM

All these awesome packages, I'm getting anxious!

quiltnut4ever 04-18-2013 03:24 PM

Wow such wonderful pkgs coming in! SP I just checked the tracking and it should be there today. Last entry was for 4/17/13 in its sort facility so maybe it went out today or maybe tomorrow but its there! :)

jaba 04-18-2013 03:30 PM

Still on the bench, maybe tomorrow