Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

Vanogay 04-19-2013 04:04 AM

Hey, I'll just bring my napkin!!! :D I'm still waiting as well, but today should be a good day - I feel it in my bones - or is it my arthritis because it's raining?

Ashjoy 04-19-2013 04:35 AM

It's a beautiful day here in PA, the birds are chirping, everything is green, bulbs are blooming, feels like a great day for a package!

LindaR 04-19-2013 04:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my package from WandaLou, thanks so much, loved everything...read the mag already LOL FQ's, tea, 6½" ruler, rotary blade, chop sticks (dog chewed up my last one LOL) glitter highlighter (different!) hope I haven't forgotten anything...all great...thanks again Wanda...good partner:o

Mariposa 04-19-2013 04:50 AM

*My SP should be getting their package today~ says the P.O. :):):)

wanda lou 04-19-2013 07:02 AM

Glad you liked your package, I hope you like the handi Bobs as much as I do. At first I thought oh I will never use those... But now I am hooked.

jaba 04-19-2013 07:50 AM

Starshine when you said wine that's all it took for me. Maybe verna meant long island ice tea. Don't think the bench is so bad after all, hurry Brenda!:) I'm waiting hav4boys, I just know you're my SP, time will tell.....

queenof2802 04-19-2013 09:16 AM

Dear SP,

I am so sorry to be behind. Was nearing the finish line with your handmade goodies when I came down with a rash. This rash is ALL over. Itching and burning. Well, it is not a rash afterall, it is the shingles! I am back at work today. I hope to finish your box tonight so I can get it in the mail to you. I am super sorry!

catpawski 04-19-2013 09:51 AM

I need to Thank my one of my secret pals..................she sent a super package.......since I just had my thyroid out last Friday and my energy level is about a 4 out of 10 I thought I better write a Thank you while I still am moving and thinking.............Belfrybat..........Thanks for everything........

Belfry said she would post a picture for me since my camera is not working..............but I've got to tell you I love all the pieces of fabric she sent along with cutier then cute pouch she made..........she also put the biggest smile on my face because she sent me a small quilted piece of a Hippo.........now mind you the one thing I didn't want to receive is a hippo because they are ugly and fat...............but this one adorable.

Thanks Belfrybat

verna2197 04-19-2013 10:45 AM

well the mail lady came today and no package. No long island ice tea but I will bring some five alive with vodka. Yum Yum! Mix together, put in freezer and it makes a slush. Who likes slushys?

reeskylr 04-19-2013 11:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The Package has landed....and it is from Ms. Lori

She made me feel so special with doggie treats and so much candy. lol She also dropped in a couple of books that I haven't read and should be good ones. Some beautiful FQ's, a squishy ball from the National Guard for help in hand strengthening, which I can definately use. Some lip balm that tastes like York Peppermint patty. A planner, a quilty mag I don't have! Plus a cute little button attached to a bag pattern, a cut glass dish and last, but not least. She made this beautiful dressy towel for my oven handle!! How cute and thank you so much Lori!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]408969[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408971[/ATTACH]