Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-2010-doll-quilt-swap-t55540.html)

978gray 08-27-2010 03:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I recevied my wonderful little quilt along with some beautiful fall themes fat quarters from my partner sapdoggie. Thanks so much for being my partner!!!

laparshall 08-27-2010 06:16 AM

Wow! Just checked out the August Gallery. Chele, where did you find all of this new talent? What great additions all of the newbies are proving to be. Thanks for joining us. Would be very happy to have any one of you for a swap partner. Awesome work so far this month everyone.

Kwiltkrazy: Received your package. Will let you know when I am mailing mine. Then we will open both while on the telephone together. Oh the excitement is building. . .
Linda

dvseals 08-27-2010 06:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
*wipes drool off chin and keyboard*
gorgeous work quilters :)

Popped my partner's (Mary) quilt in the mail today she should have it Monday or so.

Here's a pic of the one she sent me. My granddaughters are going to love this one.

laparshall 08-27-2010 06:23 AM

My granddaughters would love it too. It's so cute.

cjaye44 08-27-2010 09:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I just got my quilt from tslowery aka Teresa. What a bright spot in an otherwise wet dreary day!! It has been raining here every day for the past week and her quilt was just the pick me up I needed. She kept telling me she was a newbie but no way!! It's bright, spontaneous and just plain fun to look at. I just love the way she has used the stitches on her machine with the variegated threads. I have this one on the wall in my guest/computer room. Every time I look up at it, it brings a smile to my face.
She also sent homespun fabrics which are going to go into a Xmas wall quilt this year. Many, many thanks for being such a super partner!!

my quilt from tslowery
[ATTACH=CONFIG]105565[/ATTACH]

homespun fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]105566[/ATTACH]

cjaye44 08-27-2010 09:48 AM

My camera is going ballistic on me. That is a white wall, not yellow and the second border is a very pretty green. Thanks again Teresa.

mswordwiz 08-27-2010 09:51 AM

Moosegirl I love my quilt, thank you very very very much! I will post pics later this evening of it!! Yours is still being worked on !

CajunQuilter2 08-27-2010 10:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my beautiful doll quilt from MistyMarie today and when I opened it it gave me chills. It is beautiful, OMG I just love it. It has some wonderful decorative stitches. And she also sent me some wonderful purple fat quarters(my fav. color) and the cutest sewing kit compact with a mirror.
Thanks again Misty, it was all awesome........ :XD: :thumbup:

Mandie 08-27-2010 10:42 AM

WOW!! Love it!

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
I got my beautiful doll quilt from MistyMarie today and when I opened it it gave me chills. It is beautiful, OMG I just love it. It has some wonderful decorative stitches. And she also sent me some wonderful purple fat quarters(my fav. color) and the cutest sewing kit compact with a mirror.
Thanks again Misty, it was all awesome........ :XD: :thumbup:

Grama Lehr 08-27-2010 10:53 AM

WOW!! WOW!! Look at all of that hard work!!
Beautiful!! Absolutely stunning!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Great job Misty Marie! :thumbup: