Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Postcard Swap, Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-postcard-swap-come-join-fun-t267833.html)

Nan62 08-19-2015 11:30 PM

Thank you Cindy A for posting. Ladies. CindyA loves collecting movies that's why I sent her the old version of Les Miserables. One can only watch it so many times! Right? The feather is a bookmark. And love carrying my quilting card .

Nan62 08-19-2015 11:34 PM

Judith, I'm in again for sept postcard swap. In fact I want to do two. As a retired teacher. Did y'all know. Sept is Johnny Appleseed month . So enjoy this'd delicious apples. And plant a tree. We are planting our second one since it needs a mate. Lol.

JuneBillie 08-20-2015 01:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of the second post card I made for Whigrose (Deb). It will fly out today! lol....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]528261[/ATTACH]

My pics seem to turn out bigger than some, but they are re-sized.
Deb bottom left edging looks like something is out more than it really is. :D Everything I make has a little character.

ctyankee 08-20-2015 03:00 AM

Very nice, Susan! What a wonderful idea -- state birds! And I really like that you embroidered your state's name on it, too.

JuneBillie 08-20-2015 07:07 AM

Thank you Ctyankee. :)

calla 08-20-2015 07:40 AM

Got an PM from Dee, FPC arrived safely ....wish I would of taken a pic before I mailed. I made a card with a rooster and since they don't exactly fly it's no wonder it took so long..........calla

Whigrose 08-20-2015 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 7291567)
Here is a pic of the second post card I made for Whigrose (Deb). It will fly out today! lol....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]528261[/ATTACH]

My pics seem to turn out bigger than some, but they are re-sized.
Deb bottom left edging looks like something is out more than it really is. :D Everything I make has a little character.

Susan, I LOVE it!!!!! Can't wait for that little darling to get here.

Quilty
hugs,
deb in Maine

dfelker 08-20-2015 10:47 AM

OK Ladies...these are all too adorable!! So many takes on the theme from serious to whimsical! I LOVE how they ALL came out... NO DUDS IN THIS FLOCK FOR SURE!! I loved the theme and how they can be embellished. Seems our little group is growing and that is such a fun thing! I mailed my postcard out to stashmaker yesterday and am chomping at the bit to post a picture...but I will be a good girl and refrain...for now :D

dfelker 08-20-2015 10:48 AM

Forgot to add that I love the idea of the painting on the fabric!!

Nan62 08-21-2015 05:26 PM

I love all the postcards this month. I agree with dfelker, they've been fabulous from the stitching to the quilting to the embellishments . Sept In The Sewing room should bring lots of interesting cards. Yea