Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Postcard Swap, Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-postcard-swap-come-join-fun-t267833.html)

Judith1005 08-27-2015 03:04 PM

Dorothy, Stashmaker, how adorable. Super, super cute. I love all the different texture!

ctyankee 08-27-2015 03:12 PM

Dorothy -- that's a sweet cardinal! (My favorite bird.) But I think the wing is appliquéd, not paper-pieced -- but you're looking at it. Regardless, I love that postcard! Great job, Stashmaker!

Judith1005 08-27-2015 03:29 PM

petthefabric, have you received your August postcard from me?

We are almost ready to close out August. Just a few more confirmations and we will have another successful month in the postcard swap.

calla 08-29-2015 06:25 AM

Dee7683, I think the PO employees are passing your FPC around admiring it. I hope it finds its way into my box soon...........calla

JuneBillie 08-29-2015 07:02 AM

Dfelker that is a very pretty Red Bird that stashmaker made for you. I love them too, and we have lots of them around our neck of the woods. :)

calla 08-29-2015 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dee, yippee FPC delivered this AM. Thank you so much. You have a variety of skill, beading, stamping, stitching, and is it water color too? Such detail, we are crowing at our house......thank you again for swapping ......calla

Pam P 08-29-2015 09:10 AM

That is a fabulous postcard!

Whigrose 08-29-2015 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 7291567)
Here is a pic of the second post card I made for Whigrose (Deb). It will fly out today! lol....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]528261[/ATTACH]

My pics seem to turn out bigger than some, but they are re-sized.
Deb bottom left edging looks like something is out more than it really is. :D Everything I make has a little character.

My second pc from JuneBillie arrived today. What a handsome guy he is, too. I just love him. Susan did a bang up job with embellishments, hand embroidery, color pencil/shading. I told her she gets an A+ on this project :) I just love him!

Best,
deb in Maine

CindyA 08-29-2015 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 7290548)
Cindy, what a darling postcard. Cute little birds. You know Cindy, Sign ups are up for September and you have until the 20th of the month to mail. So, feel free to sign up when you want. Sign ups close the end of August and then I assign the names for the following month.

Thanks, Judith. I'm going to have to miss September's swap (due to family health issues) but hope to jump back in for October or November. This was such a fun swap!!I will be watching all of the fun for September.

JuneBillie 08-29-2015 02:34 PM

I am so glad you got it Whigrose (Deb). I had fun making it for you. :)

Calla what a beautiful bird from Dee. Dee you really did a nice job on your bird. I love his colorful showy feathers. lol...

We will miss you CindyA, but I understand about health issues. We will be waiting when you return. :)