Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Quilting in the New Year Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-quilting-new-year-swap-t143540.html)

nancia 10-26-2011 11:46 AM

where are they? i was just checking on what's afoot! this puzzle is de-feeting me!

dream56 10-26-2011 05:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stitchesbyLA
Today is the day Dee. You should be getting your surprise. Just remember, you were all guessing what kind of feet!

It's here and I love it. Guess what - they aren't feet at all - would you believe they are hands instead. Yes ghost hands. Lue-Anne sent me a wonderful Halloween set. A wall hanging and a really neat reversible bowl. I can use it for Halloween and then reverse it for the rest of Fall. I took a picture of it flipped in the second picture. Great job. Love it so much.

TiltedEars 10-26-2011 05:49 PM

What a hoot! :) I love the hands. It's a lovely gift.

Originally Posted by dream56

Originally Posted by stitchesbyLA
Today is the day Dee. You should be getting your surprise. Just remember, you were all guessing what kind of feet!

It's here and I love it. Guess what - they aren't feet at all - would you believe they are hands instead. Yes ghost hands. Lue Anne sent me a wonderful Halloween set. A wall hanging and a really neat reversible bowl. I can use it for Halloween and then reverse it for the rest of Fall. I took a picture of it flipped in the second picture. Great job. Love it so much.

stitchesbyLA 10-26-2011 06:32 PM

Hee Hee Hee!!! I guess the original picture was more of a tease as it was a hint. Can't wait to get paired up for the Holiday Swap. And find something new to make. Truly enjoy this group.

dream56 10-26-2011 07:10 PM

I can't believe the Holiday one is so active. I almost didn't do one since I knew everyone would be busy with Holiday gifts. But eveyone seems to be excited about doing it. Have almost 20 sign ups in 3 days.

TiltedEars 10-26-2011 07:14 PM

StitchesbyLA just twisted my arm & helped me make my final decision - join-in the fun! :)

I can't believe the Holiday one is so active. I almost didn't do one since I knew everyone would be busy with Holiday gifts. But eveyone seems to be excited about doing it. Have almost 20 sign ups in 3 days.

stitchesbyLA 10-26-2011 08:51 PM

Smiles and Giggles all the way. I am glad you will be joining. I almost didnt myself. Then my partner this month (Dee) was so wonderful, I decided why not. Just Enjoy.

Originally Posted by TiltedEars
StitchesbyLA just twisted my arm & helped me make my final decision - join-in the fun! :)

dream56 10-27-2011 06:45 AM

Thanks, glad you are all back for some needed fun during that Holiday rush. Remember it doesn't have to be anything complicated. Just have fun.

nancia 10-27-2011 06:53 AM

it is very hard for me to do un-complicated! i can get confused with just squares! lol

TiltedEars 11-02-2011 04:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My SP & I were slow to get our packages mailed & they're STILL in transit between Canada & US. I don't think I've ever had a Canada package take so long. Anyway, I wanted to post the project I made for my SP, even if it's still traveling. I didn't take a picture, but I also made a pocket tissue holder to match.