Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Quilting in the New Year Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-quilting-new-year-swap-t143540.html)

BonniFeltz 08-25-2011 11:48 AM

They have to keep us far apart. The world would stop if we got together because it's not ready for two of us. LOL.

lindyline 08-25-2011 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
They have to keep us far apart. The world would stop if we got together because it's not ready for two of us. LOL.

You're probably right about that!!
Wow together we could take over the world. Or at least a small part of it.
Speaking of a small part of it, time to get up and Jo to gym. Trying to make me a smaller part of the world. Seems to be slowly working. :thumbup:

ljdugas31 08-25-2011 05:01 PM

well kathy i have your bag done and i will send it out tomorrow!! I hope it is what you wanted. Let me know when you get it.It was fun to make and great swapping with you.

dream56 08-25-2011 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
well kathy i have your bag done and i will send it out tomorrow!! I hope it is what you wanted. Let me know when you get it.It was fun to make and great swapping with you.

Wow you guys are fast!!!

ljdugas31 08-25-2011 07:45 PM

This is my first time doing this i wanted to make sure she got it on time,guess i went to fast,but i had the time and really wanted to get it done,now hope she likes it :-D

BonniFeltz 08-26-2011 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
This is my first time doing this i wanted to make sure she got it on time,guess i went to fast,but i had the time and really wanted to get it done,now hope she likes it :-D

I'm sure she will love it and I'm impressed with how fast you got it done. No such thing as too fast. Just means now you have time to do other projects. Can't wait to see how what it looks like.

dream56 08-26-2011 04:59 AM

I agree - I'm sure she will love it.

Moedeenie 08-26-2011 05:07 AM

Shawnemily and I are so tickled to be partners this month! We live just a hop, skip and a jump away from each other and plan to exchange wall hangings. We are the QCNYS delegates for our quilt guild and hope to have our wall hangings done in time to share at the "show and tell" segment of the upcoming consortium meeting in September. Of course, we will share pictures here, too!

I picked out a pattern, now off to check my stash for her favorite color(s) and see what I need to pick up to complete the project.

BonniFeltz 08-26-2011 05:50 AM

HEY DEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream56 08-26-2011 07:19 AM

THanks Bonni - having a quiet day so far - work later.

Moedeenie - didn't realize when I partnered you up that you live so close. I am glad it worked out well. I guess some things just happen for a reason. I try to partner up based on a few things - experience, type of projects, international mailing, allergies, etc. Have fun and be sure to share those photos with us.