Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-july-31st-4pm-cst-t195514.html)

IrelandDragonQuilting 08-06-2012 06:24 PM

TheMamaHauser that is beautiful!! I hope you post photos! I am green with jealousy on the new machine!

IrelandDragonQuilting 08-06-2012 06:26 PM

HUGE HUGS FAYE!!! I am soooo sorry...

IrelandDragonQuilting 08-06-2012 06:28 PM

Ok here is a hint... my sp this month has the same breed of dog I do!

Anastasia 08-06-2012 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5422703)
Last month I sent a perfume sample to my SP. If she doesn't like it, well, my feelings will remain intact if it is regifted or tossed (which I will never know anyway).

Hey I already said I might have to buy some! I just have to win the lottery first.. or get a job.. maybe when my student loan money comes in.. I think my BF will like it. He likes the other 2 perfumes I wear and that was pretty similar.

k9dancer 08-06-2012 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 5422858)
Ok here is a hint... my sp this month has the same breed of dog I do!

"What kind of dog is that?" she asked innocently.

starshine 08-06-2012 08:47 PM

I love Simply Living magazine, send it to me anytime, I like everything I get, one way or another. Even the fish Krystyna sent me. Yes she did. Well maybe like is a little stretching it, I ate them. It was very interesting. If your lucky she might get some for your package too. oops hope I didn't give away tmi...

"all the rest is lagniappe. " My hubby uses this phrase, he lived in New Orleans for about 6 months, I hadn't ever heard anyone else using that phrase till today. :)

All the colors are my favorites, I'm a firm believer in use it up, wear it out, reuse, reduce, recycle, waist not want not-oh wait that's not it -waste not.
So SP be as creative and unique as you want, I do love a surprise. I was even tickled with K's.

starshine 08-06-2012 08:55 PM

Here is my clue my SP is less than 1000 miles from me, and she is a regular who has been participating a long time. Her state has a vowel in the name.

k9dancer 08-06-2012 09:17 PM

Brenda21, you get :thumbup: for being from Texas, but that may or may not be it. Shows you have been paying attention, though.

And starshine: Kinda jumping on the obvious here...what state doesn't have a vowel in it?

And another clue: my SP likes to ride a motorcycle.

Anastasia 08-06-2012 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by k9dancer (Post 5423080)
"What kind of dog is that?" she asked innocently.

I know what it is :) but it's not the same kind as me so she must not be my SP. *sigh*

Havplenty 08-07-2012 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5422226)
Here we go again ... ;)

Quick Tips:
5. Remember, the $10 is what you spend ... not the value of everything you put into the package.

great explanation!