Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Batik Block Sampler ~~ Sign-ups Close May 30th, 2012 ~~ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/batik-block-sampler-%7E%7E-sign-ups-close-may-30th-2012-%7E%7E-t184834.html)

PinkLotus 04-09-2012 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5128092)
hello, how many sets are allowed?

You may make as many sets of 12 as you like :)

LynnVT 04-11-2012 06:11 AM

Hi Susan. Can I play too? I love batiks and am ready for a new challenge. Think I'll just do one set this time. It's my second swap, so I want to do it right.
Lynn

PinkLotus 04-11-2012 06:12 AM

Of course you can play :) So glad you decided to join us, and I hope you have fun. I love Batiks also...

Robinlee 04-11-2012 07:17 AM

I signed up earlier this morning and was rereading..........which blocks do we chose? or is it of our choosing?

Let me know. Can't wait to see them all.

PinkLotus 04-11-2012 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Robinlee (Post 5132807)
I signed up earlier this morning and was rereading..........which blocks do we chose? or is it of our choosing?

You get to choose which blocks you would like to do :)

PinkLotus 04-12-2012 01:39 PM

Here is everyone I have signed up so far:

- dungeonquilter
- Mariposa
- annaquilts
- jaba
- atpegsquiltstudio
- moonrise
- toriabelle
- Robinlee
- Oz & Lily
- hopetoquilt
- Quiltbaby
- LynnVT

When you are ready to mail your blocks please send me a message and let me know, and I will send my mailing address right away. I am on here a good handful of times throughout the day checking messages,etc. so I will get it to you quickly.

If I have overlooked someone that has signed up for this swap, and you don't see your name on the above list please let me know, and I will add you. Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to join in on the fun :) :) :) :)

Veronika 04-12-2012 02:01 PM

I think, I will share this swap, but first I want to have a look at my stash, how many sets are possible :)

QuilterMomma 04-13-2012 07:29 AM

I found some coordingating batik fabrics, but don't sign me up yet, I have to be sure I can finish my blocks before signed up. Looking for a right pattern to use up the batik fabric strips that were already cut and I want to incorporate. Will keep you posted.

PinkLotus 04-13-2012 07:38 AM

Robinlee,

You choose your own block patterns :)

Originally Posted by Robinlee (Post 5132807)

PinkLotus 04-13-2012 07:39 AM

Veronika,

You can do as many sets of 12 as you like, and I sent you a PM also :)

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5136062)
I think, I will share this swap, but first I want to have a look at my stash, how many sets are possible :)