Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - FAST & FURIOUS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-fast-furious-t236363.html)

Janice McC 02-25-2014 04:38 PM

Update to list:

Abby's Mom - rec'd
BlueLady - confirmed in transit
Buslady - rec'd
Difergie - rec'd
Gaijin - rec'd
Groovey Pieces

Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Libster - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd
Moonrise - rec'd
Nanakathy55 - rec'd
Nancia
Seasaw2mch - rec'd
Terriamn - rec'd
TheMamaHauser - rec'd

Only 2 more to be shipped! We're getting close!

Janice McC 02-27-2014 04:32 PM

Bluelady's package has been received.

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 6596406)
Update to list:

Abby's Mom - rec'd
BlueLady - confirmed in transit
Buslady - rec'd
Difergie - rec'd
Gaijin - rec'd
Groovey Pieces

Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Libster - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd
Moonrise - rec'd
Nanakathy55 - rec'd
Nancia
Seasaw2mch - rec'd
Terriamn - rec'd
TheMamaHauser - rec'd

Only 2 more to be shipped! We're getting close!

Bluelady 02-27-2014 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 6600264)
Bluelady's package has been received.

Hurray!
Glad it made it there!

Janice McC 02-28-2014 02:16 PM

Only one more needed!

Abby's Mom - rec'd
BlueLady - rec'd
Buslady - rec'd
Difergie - rec'd
Gaijin - rec'd
Groovey Pieces

Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Libster - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd
Moonrise - rec'd
Nanakathy55 - rec'd
Nancia - rec'd
Seasaw2mch - rec'd
Terriamn - rec'd
TheMamaHauser - rec'd

terriamn 02-28-2014 06:12 PM

My angle play 1 arrived. Hope I can play with it this weekend

terriamn

joanelizbay 02-28-2014 06:22 PM

Terriamn, Did yours come with the Angles Aweigh book? I tried the Double star block but I guess I didn't understand that when it says 4" you need to add a 1/2" to the square so I threw it away. LOL Im sure hoping I can make a better one tomorrow..AFTER I read the pamphlet on "how to" better! LOl... GOOD luck!

terriamn 02-28-2014 08:12 PM

Yes but I don't see where you add 1/4" what about cut 2/3 up the angle is that marked on the template. Terriamn

joanelizbay 03-01-2014 05:54 AM

Heck if I know...all I saw when I started re-reading was "add 1/2" to the size of the square shown". I cut the A and B the exact size as the template and they came out good...Might need Blue to tutor us! LOL

jaba 03-01-2014 07:40 AM

You two are ahead of me, haven't even taken them out of the bag. Been doing D4P blocks and "storm at sea" blocks. Maybe give those a break and see what I can do with these angles today. It's snowing and blowing like crazy and is -11 degrees right now. Suppose to snow thru Tuesday. I can hardly wait!:( I need someplace warm...

Country1 03-01-2014 09:45 AM

I don't know where to start, but I am so blessed to be in the quilt forum and to be associated with such a wonderful group! The last to 2days I have been surprised when the mail has contained some very BEAUTIFUL blocks from some of the wonderful ladies on this forum and this boom. Sadly I as unable to be in this boom do to the unexpected death of my sister on Dec. 23th. I never expected to receive these wonderful comfort blocks, cards and kind words. You all have touched me in such a way I could never express in words. I would like to thank you all for being so sweet and kind during this very difficult time in my life. I will post pics. I feel truly blessed. God bless you all for being there in spirit and in sharing your talent, trust me it is very appreciated and will never be forgotten.
Penny aka Country1