Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - FAST & FURIOUS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-fast-furious-t236363.html)

Difergie 03-03-2014 03:20 PM

Seriously, this has been a really great group! Am looking forward to putting this quilt together...:-)

terriamn 03-03-2014 03:43 PM

Oh yeah but I leave for my retreat on Thursday, now I'm going to want to stay home to see my blocks. Made one more angle play block for Libster in the slow swap, went much easier this time.

Terriamn

Country1 03-03-2014 05:13 PM

Penny, you made me cry...your post was so "real" and so emotional...you indeed are blessed, as we all are to have these on line friends! Cant wait to see the pictures!

Joanelizbay, Thank you so much for our kind words! The last 2 months have been a very trying, unexpected, and heartbreaking experience. I never expected to loose my sister at such a young age(50). I am very sincere when I say I know I am BLESSED. My faith, family, and friends have truly carried me through. My sister's son is expecting a baby boy in April. A baby makes everyone smile, (a new life is a wonderful blessing) but I know she was really excited, so it is gonna be a bitter sweet experience. Thank you again, your kind words they have not gone unnoticed! Penny

Janice McC 03-04-2014 05:32 AM

NanaKathy55, please check your email. Thanks!

Janice McC 03-04-2014 11:15 AM

Packages shipped!

Be on the lookout for updates from usps tracking!

A few laptop keys have just been damaged, thankfully not until after sending tracking info, so I've got to get this thing serviced asap but not until I back it up again. I may be offline for a bit. I'll get my old pc up and running (if possible) if this thing will be in the shop.

terriamn 03-04-2014 06:17 PM

Ladies I want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for the comfort blocks. I was so surprised and delighted by your generosity that I couldn't respond immediately. At first I thought they were sent to me by mistake. Imagine my joy when I found out the blocks were meant for me. Thank you and thank you again. Terriamn

Difergie 03-04-2014 06:23 PM

You have been a great coordinator! Thanks...

Janice McC 03-05-2014 04:12 AM

Very kind of you to say. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Difergie (Post 6609498)
You have been a great coordinator! Thanks...

Janice McC 03-05-2014 04:42 AM

To clear up any confusion, i set it up so that USPS will send tracking info directly to everyone's email so you can see where your blocks are. The only one that wasn't working properly at first was Jaba's but i finally got an update just a few minutes ago. let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Difergie 03-06-2014 07:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my blocks today!!!! They look wonderful. I put them up on my design wall randomly...will look at them for several days and the next time you see them they will be a quilt...Thanks to all-
[ATTACH=CONFIG]465932[/ATTACH]